the hospital and surprise

Wendy offer's to bring Dipper to the hospital. Great idea Wendy ford responded. They look at Dipper who just passed out cause of the pain Dipper hang in there Ford told him Dipper woke up and looked up to him and smiled weakly and they had Robbie pick up Dipper and they were on their way to the hospital.
*time skip 25 minutes*
They finally got to the hospital and the doctors put Dipper on some strong pain medication and it is only helping a little bit but Dipper was happy with the pain relief no matter how small. We'll do some test and I will inform you on his condition just give me your number. Ford understood the doctor and thanked her and they all left the hospital. Hey Ford call me when Dipper's ready to go home okay Wendy asked then left.
*timeskip 2 days *
Ford finally got a call from the hospital and said for everyone to meet him there. When they got to the hospital the doctor met up with them at the door and had them follow him up to his office and then started to explain Dipper's condition and finally he'll be alright but another thing congratulations Dipper's pregnant. Everyone is in shock cause of the news. Does Dipper know Ford asked. Yes he's in the recovery room trying to process the news and the pain finally stopped for the moment the doctor told them smiling. Can we see him doctor jadison. Yes but don't startle him okay hon the doctor asked.