2 years later

" Leone can you say daddy " Bill asked holding the 2 year old. Dipper walks in the room " Bill leave her alone she talk when she's ready " Dipper says taking her away from the demon. As Dipper walked away heard a little voice say " mum mu mum". " Bill get in here " Dipper shout's Bill ran in like a bat out of hell. " why what's wrong " he says panicked. " listen closely " Dipper whispered with his finger on his his lips. About 5 minutes later.
" mu mu mum mum mummy" Leone gurgles reaching out to Dipper. " that's right I'm mommy " he responded. Their lives are now complete. little did they know leone would grow up to be the most beautiful girl in the world. she grew up and went to school for cosmetology she got a job as a hairstylist in New York  but she always makes time for her parents.  she now is 2 months pregnant with her son she's gonna name him after his great great uncle ford. her boyfriend died in a car accident when she was only 1 month pregnant. Mabel is now a fashion designer and dipper writes syfy novels while cipher gave up taking over the world and became a full on family man. just as a note leone is 28 now,Mabel is 41 , dipper is also 41 and cipher is 5,0028 years old but ford and stan died at the age of 99 years old.