Chapter 1 : Nikkah

Copyright/Disclaimer:

Any part of this book may not be reproduced or Copy in any form, without the permission of author. This is a work of fiction. Name, character and incidents are produced by author's imaginations. Don't forget to vote as well share my work. Hope you enjoy my stories and feel free for any suggestions.

Author's note: A lot of Grammar and spelling errors. So Don't complain about the grammar or advice me on to improve it. Just leave the book and read some thing else. You have been warned.

She was sitting in her bridal red dress with gold jewellery while veil was on her head. There were lighting, roses every where in the hall. The whole hall was decorate as the bride in white,black and red with gold touch in it. It was big function because Prime minister's son was getting marriage with their enemy's daughter. The bride was sitting on sofa which was decorated as red and their two side cushion in gold. Whereas Groom was sitting on sofa which was decorate in black and gold. They were sitting opposite in front of each other but couldn't see as there was veil as a silk curtain between them. There Nikkah ceremony was about to preformed.

'Do you Elam Khan bin Farooq khan take Gul-e- Jannat Baloch bin Asad Baloch as you Wife with 1**** Haq Merah ( Islamically right give to bride from groom as a gift). Imam asked

' I accept.' His voice echo in hall

'Do you?' Imam asked again

' I accept.' He said it again

'Do you?' Imam asked third time.

' I accept.' He said it third time and signed on the register legally.

'Do you Gul-e-Jannat baloch bin Asad baloch take Elam khan bin Farooq Khan as your husband with 1**** haq Merah.' Imam asked from her

'I accept.' She said

'Do you?' Imam asked again.

'I accept.' She said

'Do you?' Imam asked last time

'I accept.' She said third time then signed on the register as well. Both families happily got up and congratulates to each other. Then they moved the bride to say next to Groom while bride was still having veil on her head. They put mirror in their lap to look at each other first time in mirror. That was customer for newly wed couples. She looked at him and He looked at her, Their eyes met in the mirror and they both quickly looked away. They had never meet each other before except just had saw each other photo. Everyone cheered around and moves the mirror away while he got up and walked away.

'Salam sister-in-law.' Someone said and she looked up at the person. Their was a young girl and a boy were standing and happily staring at her.

'Don't you recognize us?' Girl asked and she nodded her head in No.

'I am Ayat,16 year old and younger sister of Groom.' Girl said happily. Jannat had never met anyone from his family either.

'And I am Aryan. 17 year old and younger brother of groom.' He said and smiled at her. she return the smile.

'Welcome to our family sister-in-law.' Aryan said and they both say down next to her.

'Thank you.' She said nervously and she was feeling awkward with them.

'Are you nervous?' Ayat asked and she looked at her.

'No need to be nervous. Our brother is best.' Aryan said before she could even reply and she just smile to him.

'You talk so less.' Ayat said

'Shut up Ayat, Stop making her more nervous.' Aryan said it again before she could reply.