Chapter 18: Confused Feeling

Elam knocked on the door  and entered. Mr Farooq and Mrs Malika looked at him while sitting on a sofa. Elam  slowly walk and stood in front of them.

'I am sorry mum and  dad.' Elam said and looked down whereas they were looking at him then Mr Farooq  stood up and walk towards him. He stood in front of him and smile.

'I am fine but I am sure about your mother. ' Mr Farooq said and Elam looked at him.

'All the Best.' Mr  Farooq said and walked toward the bed and sat down on it whereas Elam took in deep  breath and looked up at his mother who was reading a book while totally  ignoring him.

'Mum.' Elam call for her but she just ignored him. He loudly sighed then walked and sat next to her.

'Mum I know I was being  really big asshole and hurt you again on same day on which I should be one supporting you.'  Elam said and Mrs Malika looked at him wheras they heard  Mr Farooq laugh and they snapped head towards him.

'You are right about calling your self asshole.' Mr Farooq said while laughing And Mrs Malila glared at him.

'Okay,  I will be quite.' Mr Farooq said defeated lay and Elam looked back at Mrs Malika.

'Mum, Are you still angry with me. Please forgive me.' Elam

'Elam you know I love  you so much. It hurt me when you call youself Murderer. Why you can't forget that incident as a bad dream.' Mrs Malika said and Elam loudly sighed.

'I try to forget but I  can't. It can't while thinking it as a bad dream of my life.' Elam said helplessly and Mrs Malika looked at his son. She so much want him to  forget everything but she knew he was not letting go that incident. He had to let  go of his past to have better future. Mrs Malika think while looking at  him.

'You are forgiven Elam. I can't stay angry with you.' Mrs Malika said and Elam looked at her then smile.

'Thank you mum. you are best.'  Elam said and hug her whereas she start smiling.

'I love you.' Elam said and break away the hug.

'I love you too.' Mrs Malika said and they both start smiling.

'Elam have shame. Stop saying I love you to my wife.' Mr Farooq said while standing up and they looked at him.

'And you wife, How dare  you say love him back.' Mr Farooq said while pointing towards his wife and she rolled eyes on him whereas Elam was smiling.

'Farooq Shut up.' Mrs Malika said and Mr Farooq start smiling.

'Mum I need to talk about  one more thing with you.' Elam said and they snapped head towrads him.

'Yeah go on.' Mrs Malika said while smiling.

'I need your premission over something.' Elam said nervously and looked at his father who know what he was about to talk so he gave him thump up.

'Okay go on.' Mrs Malila said confused and Elam took in deep breath to gained courage. 

'Actually I wanted to join politics.' Elam said

'What?' Mrs Malika  screamed and stood from her place.

'Mum  listen....... ' Elam tries to say but she cut him off. 

'No and Never. I will never allow you that.' Mrs Malika said angrily.

'Malika at least give him chance to speak. 'Mr Farooq said in his support and Mrs Malika look at her husband.

'I bet you have put this  idea in his mind. You know I am always against politics. It is  dangerous profession. I let you do it but not my son.' Mrs Malika said  and Mr Farooq sighed.