Chapter 45: Insecure

Jannat happily while broadly smiling came downstairs because today everything seems so beautiful to her. She was so happy that she was scared that it could be her dream but she knew it was not. Elam had already went to work and she just came downstairs. She carefree walked towards sitting room when she heard angrily screaming voices of Mrs Sultana so she quickly entered inside the sitting room. As soon she entered Mrs Sultana angrily face came in her view.

'It's all because of her.' Mrs Sultana screamed while looking at her and she confused looked around.

'Just because of her Elam is still away from me and I don't want that girl in my house. Her family is my enemy. She have to go from here and have to leave Elam.' Mrs Sultana screamed angrily then walked and Jannat stopped right in front of her but did not say anything.

'What you will take to leave him?' Mrs Sultana screamed while shaking her from shoulder and she shocked looked at her.

'Get out from here, back to your family.' Mrs Sultana screamed again and pushed her and she fell down

'Mother what are you doing?' Mr Ayub said while standing in front of her and and Mrs Sania quickly walked and picked Jannat up.

'Shut up Ayub.' Mrs Sultana screamed while Mrs Sania and Jannat stood back up.

'No, I will not. I will not stay quite anymore.' Mr Ayun said back hardly but still controlling his anger while they all shocked looked at him.

'Ayub I am your mother. Now you will fight with me for her.' Mrs Sultana shouted while pointed towards Janant.

'Yes, I will. She is my daughter and I will fight for my daughter.' Mr Ayub said back

'She is not your daughter?' Mrs Sultana screamed

'She is. I give her my upbringing.' Mr Ayub said and Mrs Sultana glared at him when Mr Atub sighed helplessly.

'Mother please stop ruining their lives. They are husband and wife and they love each other. Also I am tired of this enmity Mother what did we gain from it from past twenty five years except hurting our own children and family. All we cause was parents to stay away from their children  for so long.' Mr Ayub said softly

'You have lost your mind? I lost my son because of them?' Mrs Sultana screamed while her face was burning red because of anger

'Mother even you know it was an accident.' Mr Ayub said

'I hate myself that you are my son.' Mrs Sultana screamed and walked out angrily while Mr Ayub sighed then sat down.

'Ayub, Are you alright?' Mrs Sania asked and he looked up at her then nodded his head in yes and stood and walked towards Jannat.

'Jannat dear don't worry I will not let your happiness snatch away go this time again. I will stand up for you and will not let you and Elam separate.' Mr Ayub said and pleasantly surprised nodded her head in yes then smiled.

❤️❤️❤️

'Why Mum? Why you are in so hurry?' Cameron asked from his mother while she sighed on othe line.

'What do you mean its hurry. You are Twenty Five. I want to see you get settle and be a family man. I am worried about you.' Mrs Uzma, his mother, said and he helplessly sighed.

'I just don't want to get married right now.' Cameron said

'But why? If you love someone else then I don't mind meeting her and accpet her for you but you never said you like someone. Is there some you like Cameron?' Mrs Uzma asked and he painfully closed his eyes while her face came in his view when he quickly opened back his eyes them spoke up.