Chapter 11: Revealing the Truth

He opened the door and entered. Jannat looked up from the book at him and smiled whereas he looked at her and his face became a stone.

'Finally you are back.'   Jannat said cheerfully whereas he looked at her with cold eyes and walked pass her while Ignoring her. He put his coat on chair and sighed tiredly.

'What took you that  long?' Jannat asked still happy and Elam looked back at her coldly and her  smile dropped. He turned over and got into shower without any word. She got back to her book but his cold attitude was still on her mind. After a while he  walked out and she sat up on the bed. He walked towards her and sat next to her  on bed.

'I went to police   station today.' Elam lied while sitting next to her and Jannat looked at   her. He lied because he can't let her know that he had spy on her.

'Why?' Jannat asked

'They think they have   found the person who attacked me on road.' Elam said and carefully look at Jannat for her reaction while Jannat nervously looked at him whereas he was intensely look at her  expression.

'Wow.... that good'  Jannat said nervously and fiddle with her fingers without realized that Elam was very much analysing her nervousness while looking at her.

'Don't you want to know who is he?' Elam said coldly and Jannat looked at him.

'Off course...who..who is he?' Jannat shutter and looked down to control on herself.

'You fine Jannat, you are sweating in cold' Elam said with blank face controlling her anger and Jannat touched her forehead.

'Yeah...I am fine.' Jannat said quickly and Elam just stared at her.

'Here,use that to clean the sweat.' Elam said while passing her his handkerchief and Jannat quickly took it from his hand.

'Thank you.' Jannat said and cleaned away sweat from her forehead whereas Elam was just coldly staring at her.

'His name is Fahad Ali.'   Elam said and breath struck in Jannat's thoat. She felt like she won't   be able to breath anymore. Elam looked at her nervous face and she look  at  him.

'Good.' That was what come out from her mouth.

'Yeah that is good.' Elam said sarcastically and looked away.

'You know what else I find about him.' Elam asked after a while and Jannat looked at him but stay quite.

'Don't you want to know what I find about him.' Elam asked with emotionless  face and Jannat nervously gulped in.

'Off course.. what..did...you find about.. him.' Jannat asked still fiddling with her fingers.

'He is a criminal,drug dealer.' Elam said and Jannat nervously looked up at him.

'And you what else I   find about him. That is really important fact which I should had knew   early but nevertheless late is better then never.' Elam said and  sarcastically laugh whereas Jannat looked at him as sweat was again foaming on   her forehead.

'He is ex- husband of my wife.' Elam said and stood up and start laughing sarcastically whereas Jannat freeze on her place.

'Can you believe it he  is ex- husband of my wife.' Elam suddenly screamed angrily and Jannat came back in   her senses. Elam pulled her up from her place and make her stood right in   front him as he was holding her from her hair from back roughly. His grip  was so hard that Jannat felt pain upto her hair's root.

'And when my sweet wife   was planning to tell me that.' Elam asked and Jannat feel shiver in her   whole body with his tone as there was so much anger and hated in it.