Chapter 24: Outing

She slowly opened their room door and entered. Everyone were sitting downstairs while she decided to come here. Then she slowly walked while looking at their things. She walked and stopped in front of their wardrobe then opened it. Then she went though his shirts while finding a shirt which she wanted to find and then in the end she found that Navy blue shirt which Jannat gave him. Aimen took out the shirt and hated looked at it then closed the wardrobe and turned over. She came out then walked towards her (guest) room. She entered then closed the room and walked towards drawer. She opened the drawer then took out the scissor. Then she looked at shirt and start cutting it angrily.

'You will not be wearing what she gave you.' Aimen said in hated tone while putting cuts in whole shirt while ruining it. Her eyes were red with anger and she was sweating. Then she stopped and looked at  ruined shirt and smirked on her master piece work. Then she throw the scissor away and put the ruined shirt in her wardrobe. Then she stood up and opened her phone and called. After few rings a person from other line picked up the phone.

'Hello.' A person said from Other line

'Why the hell you took so long to pick up the phone?' She screamed

'I...I am sorry Aimen dear.' A man said from other line

'Shut up. I am Aimen dear to you. I am no one to you.' Aimen screamed

'But I am your uncle.' Mr Saad said and she laughed

'Whatever Uncle, back to work, did Mr Farooq have contact you yet.' Aimen asked

'No not yet.' Mr Saad said

'Good, but let me know as soon he will contact and you know what you have to do.' Aimen said

'Yeah I know. Don't worry dear.' Mr Saad said

'You should be one to get worried not me bloody old man, if you ruined what I want then I will teach you lesson and you will not get a money which you want as well.' Aimen screamed

'Yeah...I will give my best.' Mr Saad said in scared voice and then there was silence between them.

'Aimen why you doing all this?' Mr Saad asked after a while

'Because I want Elam.' Aimen said carelessly and Mr Saad sighed.

'But he is married.' Mr Saad

'Divorce can happen. No body can come between me and Elam.' Aimen said angrily and Mr Saad stayed quite while she cut off the phone.

'You should stop her. She is your brother's daughter. Like you daughter. He give you responsibility after they died in a accident.' Mrs Nazia Saad said and Mr Saad looked at his wife.

'But she is not going to stop. She is crazy over Elam and want him. You know how rude she is and we are poor and she is only one earn so she will stop giving us money if I will not agree with her. Also I am not strong enough to earn myself because I don't have one leg and you are weak as well. And we even don't have any children who can earn for us except her.' Mr Saad explained and Mrs Nazia Saad nodded her head in yes.

'And what about Elam's own wife.' Mr Nazia Saad asked and Mr Saad loudly sighed again.

'Hope Allah help them and save their relation.' Mrs Nazia Saad added

'Amen.' Mr Saad said and they worried sighed.

❤️❤️❤️

Elam looked in the wardrobe and tried to find the shirt Janant gave him but it was no where. He walked downstairs then towards laundry. He start looking though the dirty clothes but there was nothing