Chapter 39: Truth Behind a Scar

Ayat opened the door and walked inside from the gate while holding her  bag. She had been coming back from the collage to straight here. She looked  around then walked inside with the blank face. She walked in from the main door  and turned when she bumped into someone. She tremble on her shoe and  started falling as they both were not ready for it and fell down on floor.  She fell right on top of him. She looked up and their eyes met while he was  looking at her and holding her from her waist and she was glaring at him.

'Move you bloody hands.' She screamed and he quickly moved away his hand while they both  stood up.

'Can't you see where you are going?' Ayat screamed angrily and he stared at her.

'I didn't mean to do it.' Cameron said and she was glaring at him.

'Bloody servant.' Ayat said while fixing her hair.

'Huh? Servant.' Cameron whispered aided and she snapped looked at him

'Off course I never seen you before here so you must be new servant.' Ayat said in a matter of fact time and he was just surprised looking at her angry face.

'Now say sorry.' She said after a while

'Excuse me.'Cameron said and she rolled her eyes

'You are very much excused now say sorry.' Ayat said

'But why?' Cameron asked confused

'Really, you bump with me and asking why should say Sorry.' Ayat said angrily

'But it was your fault as well.' Cameron said

'Shut up, disrespectful servant. I will complain about you....I can't believe this is happening to me...' Ayat said in unbelievable tone then looked at him.

'Now say sorry.' Ayat said again while glaring and he was just staring at that mad women

'Listen I am not a ser.....' He tries to say but she cut him off

'I said say Sorry Now.' She ordered then dangerously took step towards him and he took backwards. She was some kind of psychopath and he was feeling scared from her. He thought then spoke up.

'But why would.....' He tries to say again but she cur him off

'Say sorry.' Ayat said while glaring and took another step and stood right in  front of him while looking dead in his eyes and he found himself helpless.

'S..S....Sorry.' Cameron said while she stopped then looked at him and walked away. He turned over and stared at her back.

'How on earth I even look like a servant. Crazy women.' Cameron muttered to himself annoyed then walked away.
.
.

Ayat entered in sitting room and Jannat and Mrs Sania looked at her while she ran and hugged Ayat.

'So happy you came.' Jannat said and hugged her back.

'I was missing you all.' Ayat said then greeted Mrs Sania and then all sat down while smiling.

'Where is Elam brother?' Ayat asked after sitting down.

'He went back to work today.' Jannat said

'What? But he is not fully recover yet.' Ayat said concerned and they sighed

'We said but he didn't listen.' Jannat said and Ayat nodded her head in yes.

'But I will go back only after meeting him.' Ayat said and they smiled then they started talking.

❤️❤️❤️
Cameron entered in the house after about an hour staying outside. He walked towards sitting room and entered.

'I know I am best.' As soon he entered he heard her cheerful voice and looked at her who was laughing while saying something about herself. Why she is still here?  and who is she? Is she Jannat's new friend?' He though looking at her when everyone snapped  head towards him and smiled while Ayat was glaring at him. He walked  and they stood as he was about to spoke when Elam entered in the sitting  room and they looked at her when Ayat smiled then walked  towards him and greeted him. He smiled while answered her back.