#4 Fighting Felix

What's worse than being forced to fight a crazed Felix while everyone watches? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I held my fists out even though I doubted it would do any good. I'm very smart because I was exactly correct. 

Luckily I grabbed a vine from the nearby tree and quickly wrapped it around Felix for long enough to stab his shoulder once before he broke out, enraged. He grabbed me and flung me against the tree slowly advancing. 

I decided to use what skill I had and started talking about his family. I knew nothing about his family, but it was easy to make him miss them. "Wow. Your family would grieve if they could see you now. You're a heartless monster. No wonder they abandoned you." 

I had no idea if they abandoned him, I just know that these children all felt rejected, and decided to use that to my advantage. 

He hesitated but kept moving forward. The lost boys (that's what Pan keeps calling them) fell silent and listened intently. I could feel Pan's eyes burning into me from one of the trees, but I didn't divert my attention from Felix. 

"They hated you, didn't they. Of course, they did. Who could love something like you?" Referring to someone as a thing can make a big impact. "If you ever went back... What would they even say to a villain like you? They wouldn't want you." 

I could tell that Felix's family was a VERY touchy subject, I hit the nail on the head. But I seemed to make Felix a lot more angry than sad or weak and he ran at me, driving the knife into my side and I collapsed as he smirked, walking away. 

The lost boys whooped and hollered as Felix walked away. I felt two arms lift me and throw me into my cage, the knife smashing the bars, digging it deeper. I was shaking uncontrollably as the world... Got... Fuzzy...