#10- Psycho

It's official. Im absolutely insane! I have lost my marbles! I wonder where they went, maybe they joined the lost boys! I am telling you, I'm psycho.
Don't believe me? I kissed Pan, I think I may love the enemy, I let my enemy read through a book of my fricking emotions, and as if that isn't enough- we had a 5 minute make out session. That just takes the cake!
So yes, I'm crazy. But as if I didn't have enough problems, I have to worry about what PAN feels too! I definitely got myself into a mess. Why do I have to have creepy stuff like feelings? Bleck! Feelings cloud my judgement! I want them gone. But that's not an option so I have to figure out all this crap.
It's not like I would give my life for him! I mean I hardly have known him, since I have only known him a year. What? My trust in next to impossible to gain and you can lose it SO easily. And when i say next to impossible, I mean it. I don't even trust my own parents! But that logical since they...
Never mind. The point is that Pan and I have... something. What is it? I don't know. When will it stop? I couldn't say. What's it doing here? I haven't the faintest idea. Why? Absolutely positively no clue.
So that's my complicated life. So let's talk about other complications in Neverland! Felix is really sick right now and can't train me. So that means PAN TRAINS ME! Do you know how terrible this is? No, you don't because you have never had a guy you want to kiss and yet strangle train you and see his muscles flex and that makes your knees weak and then he ends up pinning you down because of your weakness so then you want to stab him.
Anyway, back to Felix. He got some sort of disease that some bug carried. I am beginning to learn a lot about Neverland, but I'm no Einstein. Pan is though, and it makes me want to stab him. Then he yanks my hand away from what apparently is a deadly plant and I want to kiss him. I am getting so side tracked! This bug is called a neverlife bug. The name is just as menacing as the bug. It has this thing about it that attracts germs and bacteria and when it bites something it moves some of that gross germ collection to the victim. Now Felix is rambling about unicorns and laying in bed just laughing like an idiot. Felix was stressing Pan out because he doesn't want anyone else to get bitten because they would be resting for a week after the bite. Trust me, a stressed Pan is no fun for anyone. He hasn't teased me about the journal ONCE since Felix was bitten.
Since Felix used to be the second in command, Pan needed someone to fill in. And can you guess who he chose? Your truly, Abigail Smith! And that made the tension so much better! (Note my sarcasm.)
So now Pan and I scheme together. It's fun and he says I'm good at it. I hope so!
All these thoughts were steaming through my head as I sat in The Escape as stated at the waterfall. Of course, the demon himself had to interrupt me!
"Hey Abigail." The Peter Pan sat next to me. Isn't this just dandy? (Sarcasm again.)
"What do you want Pan?" I asked, sighing.
Pan smiled a little. Oh great. "Peter. My first name is Peter."
I rolled my eyes. "No! I thought it was Veronica!" I sighed again, "no duh your name is Peter."
Pa- I mean Peter just regarded me before flying his eyes to the waterfall again. "Abigail-"
"Abby." I interrupted. I had no idea why I just did that. I only let one person- my best friend call me Abby. There it is again! I'm losing my mind!
Peter smirked and then continued. "I will give you plenty of time to sort it all out, but when you do- tell me."
"Uh... sort what out." I asked, playing dumb.
"You know EXACTLY what."
And with that brief conversation, he turned, stood, and teleported away.
Great! I really am psycho!