The Accused

6/12/09

I'm on trial today, being accused of Murder. And the murderer is in this room.

5 months earlier

Chapter 1: The Murder

1/3/09

Hello, my name is Alexandra Archer, i am 16 and i live in VERY boring Bernal Heights in sunny San Francisco California. The only cool people in the neighborhood are the Wallace's. They have their own pool too! During the summer they let me swim there with a couple of friends. I'm meeting with Mr Wallace and his wife. Me and my family are supposed to have dinner with them tonight. Their kids are SOOOO annoying and stupid. They would always run in the road and try to hit cars with pinecones. And, they always talk during the movies if one is one. But their food is actually pretty good. I watched them cut up the roast beef and Mr. Wallace had this HUMONGOUS knife and he just hacked it up. We are having Roast beef sandwiches and home grown salad. I have to go eat so Bye for now.

Hi again, after eating i feel sick, it may have been something i ate. I'm going to la.......

Alexandra's Wakes a few hours after she passes out

She wakes with a huge Headache and smells a slight rotten smell. She looks at her hand and the knife Mr. Wallace was using was bloody laying in her hand.

she thinks why do i have Mr. Wallace's knife in my hand? Is that Blood! She quickly gets up, throwing the knife looking in shock. She stumbles around the house still a bit groggy.

" Mom, Dad! Where are you! " she yells. She walks around a little unstable and heads to the kitchen. She is horrified at what she sees. Mrs. Wallace is laying on the ground with a knife wound in her chest. Surprisingly there is barely any blood. She carefully walks to her eyeing the wound.

" Mrs. Wallace are you okay? Oh my! " At that exact time Mr. Wallace walks into the room with a different shirt on then during dinner . He looks at her then at his wife, then back to Alexandra.

" did you do this to my wife?"

" No, sir, i would never have done this. We need to call 911!"

" We don't have to." he says stepping over Mrs. Wallace towards her.

" i killed her."

" why would you do that! she loved you!"

" You see, but i did not love her. She was getting in my way so i stabbed her. I'm not planning on going to jail so i will have to convince then someone did it, and not me."

He told her with a mischievous look while going to the living room to pick up the knife." the knife was in your hand and you do have blood on you. They will think you did this, and i will get away free." He flicked the rest of the blood in her and dropped the knife by her feet. Just then they heard police sirens outside.

" Whoops" He said. the police flooded in and saw Alexandra with blood on her and the knife by her feet. She looked over at, Him, and it looked like he pretended to pass out.

" Get on the ground! put your hands on your head!" The officer yelled.

Alexandra did what she was told with a betrayed look on her face. How could he do such a thing to me? I thought he as my friend! And where are my parents?