The Friends

Chapter 2: The Friends

At the California department of corrections and rehabilitation

A police Officer Pulled Alexandra out of the cop car and yanked her inside. While they were walking through the cell hall inmates were calling her names and trying to grab her through the cell bars. When they got to her New cell the officer said

" don't try anything funny." Alexandra nods and the cell bars close.

" i will get him back for this for sure."

Over the next 3 months Alexandra worked on a escape route and trying to stay alive. She made a few friends including Maddie ( Cutthroat ) Botticelli, Thaily ( Speedy ) Galileo, and lulu ( Shotgun ) Hammurabi. They gave her the nickname of ' Butcher '. She explained her situation and they agreed to help her out if, only IF, she got them out with her. They made a plan that when they were sent to the kitchen they would escape through the vent. It when all the way out of the prison. They made it like that so fresh air would get into the kitchen to hopefully air it out a bit. It does not work Alexandra thought to herself.

One day when they were in the kitchen they set their plan into action.

4/20/09

Today we are putting our plan into action, I will open the vent with the screwdriver i found in the storage room. Shotgun will be serving food as usual so no one suspects anything. Cutthroat will be getting a map of the vent from the office so we will know where to go. And Speedy will be guarding us from guards. My Journal was delivered today by a unknown person but i do suspect it was that wretched killer Mr. Wallace. We have to serve lunch so i will write when we are safe again.

In the Prisons Vents From The kitchen

" Come on shotgun we gotta go! tell them you have to use the bathroom or something!" Speedy yelled.

" coming Guard! Sorry ladies I have to go." Shotgun Said to the other inmates. Once she got there they all squeezed through the vent and headed out.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapters, these chapters

are from a story I wrote that I wanted to

share with you guys. I will be adding 1 or 2

chapters every day, or at least try - D.E.