The Escape

Chapter 3: The Escape

4/21/09

We got to a safe house in the middle of the forest by the prison. It is underground so they will not be able to find us. We have no food under here and i am SOOO Hungry right now. We will be heading out soon, but we have to wait a bit because if they put out the dogs they could track us. I also learned today how old everyone is. Cutthroat is 17, Shotgun is 16, and Speedy is 16 as well. Speedy is From NY, Cutthroat is from Boston MA, and Shotgun is from Alaska. I Learned that they all had to move to San Fran Because they Were sent to the prison in San Fran because the prisons in their states would not hold them. We are hearing Dogs overhead so i have to go.

In the Safe house

" Everyone stay quiet!" Cutthroat whispered to everyone. They all got to the floor and all they heard was the footsteps of the Officers and dogs above them.

" Come on, we need to find them! If we do i can retire and go live in Guatemala or something." one of the officers said loud enough they could all hear it.

" Really? " Shotgun whispered. They waited for about an half hour before speaking out loud.

" That was close! " Cutthroat said so loud the words echoed.

" Can you be any louder." Shotgun Said Sarcastically. Cutthroat gave her a dirty look and they continued to gather supplies for when they leave.

They gathered all the supplies they could carry and they headed out. With all the supplies on their backs they were VERY loud walking through the forest. It did not take to long for the officers to hear them and arrest them.

BANG! The cell bars slam against the wall.

" Did you have to skip while we were walking? "

Shotgun says to Cutthroat.

" Sor-ee if I was happy to be out. " Cutthroat says crossing her arms.

" Come on, you were not the only one that was loud" Butcher said looking at Speedy.

I can't slowly walk, my shoes were getting dirty. "

They all grounded and the saw a guard outside the cell. The guard comes by with the food and drops it on the floor.

" Mmhhmm, floor food. " Shotgun says loud enough the guard hears.

" Shut your mouth, be happy to have food. " And he storms off.

He then walks back pouting and saying.

" Miss Alexandra Archer, please get your things, you are on trial today " The Guard said with annoyance.

Alexandra looked at her friends with a frightened look in her eye. She grabbed her things and followed the guard. While she walked she waved to them before disappearing behind a wall.

" Great, now she's gone and I am stuck with Butter Knife and Big Foot." Shotgun Said. They both gave her a death stare then went back to what they were doing.

She didn't know what was going on but she was about to get a good answer.

************************************************************

I lied, I wanted to put the 3rd chapter on. I hope you like it.

See you later! - D

D.E.