Kyra Mendell

Chapter 4: The Kyra Mendell

Back To Present

6/12/09

I am about to go to trial and I am terrified to see, HIM, there. I had to wear this horribly fitted suit because i could not wear my jumpsuit, what a shame. My lawyer Ms. Kyra Mendell is trying to clear my name so i don't have to stay in prison for over 60 years. I have to go so i will write what happens out there.

" Miss Archer please follow me." Alexandra turned around and saw Ms. Kyra Mendell was there. Ms. Mandell was wearing a pencil skirt and a white long sleeve shirt with a tight bun in her hair.

" Yes, coming." Alexandra said walking with her to the courtroom.

" You are a free young lady and I don't see why he would blame you for such a crime." She exclaims while they speedily walk down the hall. " He is a horrible person."

" Yes i agree." She said with the image in her mind and him saying I'm not planning on going to jail so i will have to convince someone did it, and not me.

they walked into the courtroom and saw that Mrs. Wallace's family was there. Alexandra walked down the aisle looking at them with a sorry face. They saw her and felt betrayed by her.

Alexandra was told to swear on a stack of bibles that she would tell the truth and nothing but the truth. She was questioned for about 2 hours and was proven....... Not guilty for the murder of Mrs. Wallace. But, the judge STILL could not say that MR. Wallace was the murderer.

He was in the courtroom when he heard the news. he was SURE she would be found guilty. Now she was free to do what she wanted and could go after him or find out where he was. Once they found her Not Guilty he walked out the courtroom and headed to his car, he had to get out of there.

His Car Zoomed down the highway and to his house. Once his car stopped he jumped out and headed inside. He had already been preparing for this and his stuff was already packed and ready to go. He ran out with his bags and head to..... Nowhere.