The Call

Chapter 5: The Call

Back in the courtroom Alexandra saw him walk out and was worried. She thought nothing of it but was happy she did not have to wear that jumpsuit anymore even though it was very comfortable. She headed back with Ms. Kyra Mendell to Alexandra's house and she was dropped off.

Alexandra walked into her house, and was surprised with a warm hug from her parents.

" I thought they would never let you go!" Mrs. Archer Said with tears in her eyes.

" Me either. " Alexandra said starting to tear up as well. Her parents sat her down and told her everything that happened to them in the past few months. Nothing much but she was happy to hear. Alexandra told them what she did to get out of jail to try and find them. They were kind of mad at her to break federal law but they were happy she was home.

" How could she not be guilty? I made it look like she did it and not me?! Why did she have to tell them what i said, thankfully they did not fully believe it but still, i'm a suspect. " he said to himself while he raced down the highway heading to..... nowhere.

Mr. Wallace got to a Cottage type hotel thing and stopped for the night. He checked into a room and plopped down on the bed. He turned on the TV and passed out .

Alexandra was eating at the table and then she starting thinking about how MR. Wallace just stormed out of the courtroom. What if he was running away? Oh no why didn't i try and stop him?!?!

" May i be excused please? " Alexandra said sharply while getting up.

"Umm, Sure? " Mrs. Archer said confused . Alexandra got up and pushed in her chair and headed up the stairs. She barged into her room and slammed the door in anger.

" How could i let him slip away like that?!?!? Im such a fool!! " She yelled and fell on her bed. she felt something under her pillow and saw that it was a picture of her family with the Wallaces. She ripped it up including her journal with all her entries of the jail and everything. She through the ripped pieces across the room. Just then she got a phone call from a hotel phone. She hesitantly answered it.

" Hello Alex "

" you, where are you, i'm going to kill you when i find you!!" Alexandra started to yell but went into a whisper.

" Now i don't want to tell you. Now, you tell me, where are you? if you try to find me you will regret that. " He said trying to hide the fear in his voice.

" I have my ways, and why would i want to tell you either? huh? " She said trying not to do the same.

" Well, i have your parents on my leash and i can pull on it at anytime. Just watch. " he says then hangs up the phone.

BEEP BEEP BEEP EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE * Doop *

She held the phone while looking at it and sees thats there was a caller ID on it and it said Homestead Cottages on it. She quickly wrote it down on a piece of paper before it could go away. She then called Ms. Kyra Mendell and told her everything. Kyra then headed straight to get Alexandra and bring her to the police station.