Pajamas on the Plane

~ The Next Morning~

Raven’s POV

Uhh up so early! But it will be all worth it when I touring with MB. I have always dreamed of this. I’m excited but I can’t hide the fact that Daniel is back. When Taylor mentioned him last night I noticed a hint of anger and fear in her voice. She acts like it doesn’t bother her, but she doesn’t hide it too well.

*BEEP*

Yay! They’re here!

Raven: Bye Mom, Bye Dad!

RD: Do you need me to walk you to the van.

Raven:  No Dad please don’t.

RD: Well have fun while you can because you are not bringing those boys in my house.

Raven: I know Dad, see you in a month of so!

(Raven walks to the van with her suitcase in hand, as a man gets out the front to greet her.)

??: Hi, my name is Carter.

Raven: Hi, it’s nice to meet you.

Carter: You can go on in I’ll put your suitcase in the back.

(Raven opens the van door and is greeted by a friendly face.)

Raven: Roc! Why aren’t you with the others.

Roc: I have to make sure you to get there safely.

……………………………………………………………………………

*BEEP BEEP*

Taylor: WTH? Omg I forgot to set my alarm. Well I guess I’m going in my pjs.

She quickly brushed her teeth, grabbed her suitcase and ran out the door just as Carter got out to meet her.

Carter: I’m Carter. You must be Taylor and might I say what a tasteful outfit you are wearing.

Ha dude got a sense of humor, I think I will like him.

Taylor: Thanks. I forgot to set my alarm. But I guess I will be comfortable.

She opened the van doors to see Raven and Roc. Raven was in Roc’s lap.

Raven: Bestie!

Roc: What’s up Taylor

Taylor: Raven, there are exactly three rows of seats in this van. Why the hell are you in his lap.