A Twisted Dinner Part 3

Prod’s POV

2 minutes later.

**Door bell rings**

Prod: (Opens door) Oh hey Twist.

Twist: I got a flat tire. I was going to ask if one ya’ll can drive me home.

Taylor: (Comes down stairs.) Who is at the door? Oh Twist. What happened?

Twist: I have a flat tire. SO I asked Prod if he can drive me.

Taylor: Why don’t you just stay the night.

Twist: I don’t know about that.

Taylor: It will be fine. You can sleep with me in my room. (Grabs his hand and leads him up stairs.)

Twist: What am I suppose to wear?

Taylor: You got on underwear right.

Twist: (Laughs) Maybe.

Taylor: Your nasty ass.

Twist: You love it.

Taylor: I do. (Goes into her room)

Ughh the hell. Why can’t I do anything right. I thought I could win her back. That kiss just something about said that we were ment to be. How can we be together if he is staying in her room?

I slowly walked to my room but on the way I stopped by their door and put my ear to it. I heard taylor softly moaning Twist’s name. Omg they are having sex. Suddenly the door opened and I fell on the ground.

Taylor: So that’s what you do now? Eavesdrop at my door.

I got up on my feet and saw that Twist was asleep in Taylor’s bed.

Prod: Wait you were GCO

Taylor: Faking. Yes, do you really think I would give it up like that I am not a hoe.

Prod: But how did you know I would be right here.

Taylor: Prodigy you don’t know how predictable you have become.

Prod:  Why are you denying your feelings for me?

I could tell that question caught her off guard because she just stood there for a minute before opening her mouth. Before she could answer, I smashed my lips into hers.  It lasted for a while but while I was kissing her, I thought I saw a camera flash but ignored it. She finally pulled away and just stood there.

Taylor: Prod you are going to have to stop that.

Prod: Taylor you are going to have stop denying you love me.

Taylor: Prod I am with Twist I can’t do this. Goodnight.  (Goes into her room)

Soon she will be mine.

Felicia’s POV

That hoe think she can kiss my baby daddy twice in one day. I wonder what will happen when her precious boyfriend sees this picture.