The Delivery Part 2

We both jumped in Prod’s car and headed to the hospital. I was holding on for dear life as Prod ran his second red light.

Taylor: ok can you please slow your ass down before we arrive at the hospital dead!

Prod: Omg I’m about to be a dad.

Taylor: (Disappointed) Yep.

Prod: Why do you say it like that?

Taylor: I dont know what you mean.

Prod: Now I know you are lying because I say that when I don’t want people to know something.

Taylor: Really now.

Prod: (Pulls into the hospital jumps out of the car leaving Taylor behind)

Taylor: (Sarcastically) What a gentleman.

I walked into the hospital and saw everyone sitting in the waiting room.

Ray: Well finally, Prod already ran somewhere.

Taylor: I know he was driving so fast and crazy I thought he was going to wreck.

Prince: We thought you ran away again.

Taylor: Listen ya’ll I didn’t “Run Away” in the first place. I took a break there is a difference.

Roc: Whatever.

Taylor: And why am I receiving attitude from you?

Roc: Felicia dripped her baby juices all over my car interior.

Raven: I’m surprised you know what an interior is.

Taylor: Why is everyone so hostile?

Kaylah: Try being woken by a bitch screaming that she is having a baby and we find that you and Prod are missing.

Taylor: Lol he kidnapped me and took me to the beach.

Paris: The beach at midnight.

Taylor: Yeah he is weird and he GCO by Prod running towards them.

Prod: It’s a boy.

Everyone: (Cheers)

Roc: I’m happy for you bro.  But I am sleepy as fuck so we out.

Taylor: I’m going to stay I want to see the baby.

Ray: You sure?

Taylor: Yea.

Kaylah: I’ll stay with you.

Prod: Come on he is in the nursery.

Prod lead us to the nursery and we looked through the glass. He pointed us to a beautiful baby boy.  I scanned his face and saw that he look exactly like……………………………………………………….

Felicia. Dame I was hoping he would look like Prod. I never thought about it until now but what if it isn’t Prod’s baby. I looked at his face and it showed pure pride.

Taylor: (Hugs Prod) You did a good job, he is beautiful.

Kaylah: What’s his name?

Prod: Daniel Thomas Crippen.