The Truth Part 1 of The Two Part Finale

~ The Next Day~

Prod’s POV

Today Felicia was being released from the hospital with Daniel.  I got dressed and went to go pick them up. When I went to the front desk the receptionist said that she dressed and waiting in her room. When I approached her room, the door was half cracked and I could tell that she was on the phone. I was about to tell her that I was here when I heard her say my name.

~Felicia on the phone~

Felicia: Yes girl Prod thinks that Daniel is actually his child. Yes, I got that nigga fooled. What? You know this is Diggy’s child. Me and Diggy have been seeing each other since I got with Prodigy. No, Diggy knows this is his son. He is the one who came up with the plan to make Prodigy think this is his child.  Yeah he said that since he is in jail that I need someone to take care of little Daniel. Prodigy dumb ass didn’t even question the baby’s name.

Prod: (Busts into the room) You are nothing but a hoe.

Felicia: (Scared/Surprised) What are you doing here?

Prod: I came to pick up my son and baby momma but I find out that I don’t have either. You are really a bitch Felicia.

Felicia: Your ass mad that I had to fuck another nigga because you weren’t  pleasing me!

Prod: You are so pathetic Have a nice life with your child and you baby daddy. Oh and yeah don’t even come by to house I will leave all your stuff out by the fence! (Leaves Hospital)