A Twisted Dinner Part 1

So I have decided to speed up the book. I have skipped 5 months ahead enjoy!!!!!

Felicia is still living in the house and is now eight months pregnant. School was delayed, so the girls decided to stay in L.A. Kaylah moved into the house and her and Ray’s relationship is still strong. Prince and Paris are doing fine, and Roc is slowing earning back Raven’s trust. Taylor is still with Twist and Prod continues to cater to Felicia.  Jacob went on vacation with his girlfriend.

 Taylor: Bye, I’m going to breakfast with Twist.

Prod: No surprise.

Taylor:  I know you mad that you got a hoe pregnant, but I am not about to sit around and be tied down.

At that moment her phone started playing “Aint gone tie me Down” by the New Boyz.

Ray: How ironic.

Kaylah: (Hits him) Ray be quiet.

Ray: Sorry.

Taylor: (On phone) Hey. Yeah I’m ready. No, stay in the car. I will come out. Bye Bae.(Hangs up)  Peace out much love to my true niggas. (Throws up peace sign)

Ray: Much love.

Prince: Ray you are becoming like Roc.

Roc: F you Prince.

Felicia: (From upstairs) Prodigy!!!

Prod: Ughh. (Goes upstairs)

~ Later that night~

Felicia’s POV

Taylor is in the kitchen cooking when Prod walks in.  She looks up at him and their eyes meet.

Prod: I just came to get Felicia some juice.

Taylor: You don’t have to tell me. It’s you kitchen anyway.(Chops tomatoes.)

Prod: (Pours juice)

Taylor: (Tries to chop tomatoes but cuts her finger.) Dame that hurt!

Prod: Let me see it. (Take her finger and runs water on it.)

Taylor: I can do it.

Prod: Stop being difficult and let me help you. That’s all I want to do. (Wraps a band-aid around the cut.)

Taylor: You are such a whore.

Prod: (Laughs) There now I am done. No confrontation needed.

Taylor: (Baby voice) But is still hurts.

Prod: (Kisses her finger then stares into her eyes.) Better?

Taylor: Yes.

They both lean in and start to kiss………………passionately.

I came down stairs because it was taking Prod forever to bring my juice. It took my eight-month pregnant azz some time to get down those stairs. When I got to the kitchen, door I saw that is was half way opened and I could hear Prod talking. To who ? That hoe Taylor. I watched them for a while and then… they kissed.

This hoe is kissing my baby daddy, she is not going to take him from me. No I don’t love him. I just want that money. My baby got to eat. I decided to go back up stairs but I hope she don’t think this over.

Taylor: (Pulls away) I’m sorry I didn’t mean to.

Prod: Don’t be sorry. I liked it.

Taylor: Prod, I’m with Twist.

Prod: (Disappointed) Oh, I’m sorry. I won tell anyone.

Taylor: But we can still be friends right?

Prod: Right. (Hugs her)

Taylor: Now give her that juice before she burns the house down.

Prod: Yeah I better do that.

Taylor: Oh and Twist is coming to dinner .

Prod: He is?

Taylor: Yeah are having tacos.

Prod: Cool. (Walks out)

Taylor: (To herself) Ughh things get complicated by the second!