The Truth Part 2 of The Two Part Finale

So guys this is the last chapter I hope ya’ll had fun reading my book. I have so much fun reading your comments and all! Oh and the sequel is already out go to my page to find it or look in the comment section.

Prod’s POV

I am not the father. I can honestly say that I am relived, because how was I going to tell my fans that I got a girl pregnant. However, at the same time I catered to her and prepared myself for fatherhood. I still can’t believe that I got mixed up with a whore.

~ FLASHBACK~

Backstage after a MB concert, MB were signing autographs when a girl approached Prod.

Prod: (Thinking : Wow this girl is gorgeous.) hi beautiful, what’s your name?

Girl: (Nervous) I’m Felicia.

Prod: That’s a gorgeous name, but you seem nervous.

Felicia: It’s just because you are my favorite and (Quietly) you are sexy.

Prod: (Hears her) You are too. (Slips her his number.) Call me.

Felicia: (Blushes and walks away)

~ Flash Back Over~

Felicia has not always been the cold-hearted person that she is now. She used to volunteer at an after school program for less fortunate kids. But ever since last year, she has started to change.

I pulled up to the Conjunction House and it looked like no one was home. I went directly into Felicia’s room and started throwing her shit back in her suitcase. Looking at all the clothes(Mostly stuff I bought) suddenly made me mad and I started talking out loud.

Prod: How could she lie to me about my child. (Throwing her clothes roughly.) Can you believe this?!

??: Actually I can.

I turn around and see Taylor standing there eating a piece of chicken. I was kinda surprised because I thought that no one was home.

Prod: I don’t feel like it.

Taylor: (Comes into he room and sits on the bed.) What is “it”?

Prod: “It” is every time I talk to you but you shut me down.

Taylor: (Silently eating chicken)

Prod: Exactly. (Still packing clothes.)

Taylor: (Sighs) Look Prodigy, I’m sorry that it didn’t turn out to be your child.

Prod: (Surprised) How did you know that?

Taylor: I have been listening to you talk to yourself for a couple of minutes.

Prod: Oh. (Sits beside her.)

Taylor: Did she tell you who he was?

Prod: Diggy.

Taylor: No! How? What? That nigga is just… wow.

Prod: I probably should have thought it was suspicious when she insisted that we name him Daniel.

Taylor: I’m sorry Prodigy.

Prod: (Laughs) Is it bad that I’m kind of relived that it isn’t my baby?

Taylor: (Laughs) Is it wrong that I am happy that is in not your child?

Prod: I have a question for you.

Taylor: Ok Prodigy, go ahead.

Prod: That’s exactly what I want to talk about.

Taylor: What?

Prod: Ever since you thought, I was having a child you stop calling me Prod but Prodigy.

Taylor: So your name is not Prodigy?

Prod: It is just that you use my name as oh hell just never mind.

Taylor: (Laughs) It is cute when you get confused.

Prod: SO you think I’m cute again?

Taylor: Prodigy I never stop liking you. I just held back because you were having a child.

Prod: Oh really.

Taylor: Yep. (Still eating chicken)

Prod: So where is everyone?

Taylor: They went somewhere to do something.

Prod: (Sarcastically) Oh I did that last week.

Taylor: (Laughs) Shut up you know I’m bad with irrelevant things.

Prod: Anyway. Let’s talk about us.

Taylor: (Lays back on bed.) Oh Lord what about “us”?

Prod: (Looks into her eyes) Taylor what happens to us now?

Taylor: I truly don’t know. I GCO by Prod’s lips.

I cut her off with a kiss. She resisted at first but soon things started to get hot. I took off my shirt revealing my abs.  They caught her attention for a minute before I pulled off her shirt leaving her in her bra. I couldn’t help but stare at the way her breasts sat perfectly.

She got on top of me and we started to kiss again.  We were starting  to get caught up and I thought we were going to go all the way.

??: SO we leave for a minute and come back to ya’ll trying to fuck?

We turned around and see that everyone is standing there.

Taylor: (Embarrassed) Oh hey ya’ll. Well you see what happened was that I was just trying to console him.

Ray: I didn’t know you could console someone with your lips.

Raven: What does he need consoling for anyway?

Prod: Well it turns out that Daniel is really Diggy’s son.

Everyone: Awww. (Hugs Prod)

Kaylah: I’m sorry Prod.

Prod: It’s okay ,I found something better. (Looks at Taylor)

Paris: Prod I’m sorry it turned out to be someone else’s child but you need to put a shirt on because you are being very distracting.

Prod: You like what you see?

Paris: I do!

Taylor: Prince, control her.

Prince: Got it. (Carries Paris out of the room.)

Paris: I was just speaking my mind.

Raven: Well I’m hungry.

Ray& Roc: Me too.

Kaylah: Ya’ll always hungry. (Leaves with them.)

Taylor: Sowhere were we?

Prod: (Kisses her)  I love you.

Taylor: I love you too…Prod.

Ending Words: So they spent the rest of the summer enjoying the California heat, remembering how it all started with the meet and greet.

🎉 You've finished reading It Started With The Meet N Greet ( A Mindless Behavior Story) ~ COMPLETED~ 🎉