Prologue

Louis and Zayn Tomlinson-Malik have been married for five years, and are from two different worlds.

Louis had come from a very upper class family, every thing he needed was supplied to him, he'd never had to work in his life, never even had to worry about expenses. He was quite the partier back when he was younger, he was almost always out raving with his friends.

Zayn on the other hand, was taught to work for what he wanted. He had come from a middle class family, they earned enough to get by and even had a little extra to spend on non-important things. Zayn never really was one to go out with friends and have a good time as he had two younger sisters and two full time working parents, plus he had his own part time job. Zayn always found himself busy, some days it was his turn to cook dinner, others he was babysitting or working, and any free time he might have had was spent catching up on school work.

Zayn and Louis had met at club one night when Zayn was eighteen, and Louis was twenty. Louis was clubbing because that's what he does and Zayn was there celebrating one of his friend's leaving parties. It wasn't romantic when the two met, Louis was drunk off his head and Zayn was only slightly tipsy.

~*~

Twenty year old Louis stumbled through the crowded club in search of his best friend, he was so drunk he couldn't walk straight and his vision was foggy. As he pushed his way through the mass of sweaty bodies, tripped over his own feet and fell forwards, but instead of hitting the ground, he felt strong arms wrap around him.

Whoa there mate,” A strong Bradford accent chuckled, steadying Louis on his drunken feet.

Louis looked up to see who had caught him, and in his drunken state, became emotional. “Oh my God,” Louis slurred, tears building in his eyes. “You saved my life! You're a true hero, can I get you a drink to thank y-” His sappy little ramble was cut off when Louis keeled over and vomited all over Zayn's shoes. The shoes he'd saved up for three months to buy.

Zayn sighs, “How much have you had to drink?”

A few.” Louis slurs, “You have pretty eyes.”

Thank you, so do you, but I'm going call you a cab, you're too drunk yo drive anywhere.”

Fine.” Louis mumbles, “Can I buy you a drink?”

Maybe some other time, come on lets go.”

The two stumble out of the club and into the cold night air, it was nearing one in the morning and Zayn wondered if taxis ran this late. Eventually one came around the corner and Zayn ushered it over to them, deciding he'd probably be over the limit to drive, not that he would be driving as he carpooled with a friend, he climbs in too.

Where to lads?” The driver asks.

Zayn gives his address and then asks Louis for his but Louis just repeats Zayn's.

No that's my address, what's yours?”

No I'm pretty sure that's my address.” Louis states resting his head on Zayn's shoulder.

Okay just take us there then.” Zayn says politely to the driver who nods and pulls out onto the road.

Zayn looked down his new shoes covered in Louis' vomit and sighs, they're probably not savable.

When the cab pulls up at Zayn's house, he pays the man and carried Louis who had fallen asleep during the ride into his house.