Chapter 3

I woke up to a bright light shining down on me, so I immediately shut my eyes.

"Look what we have here. You're finally awake!" he said too loud.

He stared at me, his eyes falling to my chest. He smirked.

Ew, what a pervert.

"You're all mine now, pumpkin" *insert creepy chuckle* "nice rack you've got there."

Yup, defiantly a pervert.

His face got serious.

"Look, I usually don't do this." he said.

"You're a hypocrite then." I mumbled.

"What was that?" he asked, walking over to me.

"OH, n-nothing! I-I-I was j-just commenting on the .... weather! Yeah, the weather! Isn't it lovely?" I said way too fast.

He stared at me for a minute, then walked over to me, kneeling down in front of me.

"The only reason you're here is because I haven't got what I've needed for 3 months. And you're gonna' give me what I need." he said.

"And what is this thing that you 'need'?" I asked.

He smirked and licked his lips.

My eyes widened.

"No. No way in hELL AM I LETTING YOU PUT YOUR FILTHY HANDS ON ME! NO." I shouted.

I suddenly felt my left cheek sting terribly, causing a few tears to fall out of my eyes.

Did this bastard just fucking slap me?

"Now you listen to me you little bitch, nobody talks to me like that." he said, anger filling his eyes.

"Bitch?" I said.

"You are a bitch, nobody ever will ever talk to me like that, understood?"

I nodded.

"Now. I finally get some." he said smiling.

He untied me and grabbed me by my hair, pulling me out of the room. He took me to a room down the hall and threw me on the bed that was there.

"Please, you don't have to do this, please!" I said, tears falling down my cheeks.

"No, I do have to do this." he said.

"I will do this." 

A/N: YAY!! It's finally up! I hope you enjoyed part 3! Question: what are your favorite songs? Comment below! I will check them out and don't be afraid to tell me! Thanks! :D

*Ashley*