Chapter 21

Autumn's P.O.V.

"And I don't really remember anything after that, so." I said.

Kurt looked at Justin and stared at him up and down.

"You actually cheated on her ... with her sister?"  he asked.

"Y-Yeah, and I regret it so much, you don't even know." he said, looking to the ground.

"You know if you fucking kept your junk in your pants, none of this would've happened." Kurt said.

"Well it's none of your fucking business." Justin snapped.

"Actually, if you want her to be safe, it is my business." he said, standing up.

"Well, I don't really need your sarcastic fucking comments." Justin said standing up as well.

"Jusitn, please. Sit down." I said, pulling his arm.

"No, he needs to realize that if he's going to treat me like this, I can and will get him fired." Justin said, staring directly into Kurt's eyes.

"And he needs to realize that if he doesn't treat you right, I'll make you mine." Kurt said.

I looked at Justin.

His jaw was clenched and his fists were clenched.

"Listen asshole, nobody will take her away from me, you understand? She's mine." Justin said.

"Well, you obviously don't love her all that much to go and cheat on her with her sister." Kurt said.

Justin looked at me and then back at Kurt. 

"K-Kurt, please leave before things get out of hand." I said.

"They will be after this, but I don't give a shit." he said.

He pushed Justin over and connected his lips to mine.

I pushed him off and slapped him.

"Don't ever touch me again!" I yelled.

****

Megan's P.O.V. 

"Don't ever touch me again!" someone shouted.

It sounded like Autumn.

"Shit." I mumbled.

"James, something sounds wrong." I said.

"Okay, let's go check it out." he sighed.

I let go of his hand and ran to the room Autumn was in.

I ran into the room and saw Justin ontop of Kurt, punching him.

Autumn was trying to get up.

"Justin get off of him!" I screamed.

James ran over to them and tried pulling Justin off of Kurt.

I walked over to Autumn, and told her to get back into bed.

She was crying her eyes out and honestly I wanted to punch Kurt and Justin in the face for making her cry.

"What the fuck Justin?!" I yelled.

"He kissed her!" he yelled.

"That doesn't give you the reason to fucking kill him!" I screamed back at him.

"YOU SHOULD'VE HEARD HIM SAYING HOW HE'S GOING TO STEAL HER AWAY FROM ME AND CALLING ME A PIECE OF SHIT!" he screamed.

"STOP IT!" Autumn screamed.

All of our eyes widened and looked over at Autumn.

"Just fucking stop! All we do is fucking fight! I'm so tired of this bull-shit! I'm so done!" she cried.

"B-Bab-"

"No Justin! Stop talking! I just fucking woke up from being dead, and you fucking start with the fighting! Just stop! All I want is fucking peace and quiet! Can I get that for once?!" she yelled.

I just stared at her, so shocked at the fact that she just cursed out Justin.

"Autumn, just calm dow-" 

"No! Don't you dare tell me to calm down! I'm getting tired of your shit as well Megan! I needed you here and where do you go?! You go walk around with a fucking cop! Stop being such a slut! We just got out of being kidnapped for two weeks and you and Justin were the fucking cause of this happening! Just stop! You don't realize how fed up I am with the two of you." she said.

Tears started burning in my eyes.

I looked over to Justin, who was crying as well.

"Remeber that time I told you both that I'm done with you? Yeah, I don't think I can handle you two anymore." she said.

"Baby ple-"

"No. Stop talking." she said.

"Autumn, please, I'm so sorry, you don't know how badly I regret doing this to you." I said.

"I don't give a shit. You''re my sister. Did you really think before doing it? No, so in that case, you don't really care about how I feel. I was so happy with Justin, I love him so much and you fucking ruined it for me! I don't want you two in my life anymore. Please, leave." she said.

"Autumn, don't do this!" Justin cried.

"No! I'm going to do this. You don't know how far I ran that day, and having Chase fucking kidnap me, rape me, and fucking torment me! All the nightmares I had, waking up in the middle of the night wanting to kill myself! You don't fucking get it! I don't want to go through any pain anymore! And right now, me saying this, is the most painful thing I've ever done. Honestly, I just want to go to sleep and eat." she said.

She wiped a few tears away, and then looked out the window.

"Please, leave." she said.

******

VERY SERIOUS CHAPTER THIS WEEK OMG

I HONESTLY FELT TEARS COME WHILE WRITING THIS! 

Well, I hope you enjoyed chappy 21! (: 

*Ashley*