Chapter 9

"Autumn, don't tell Justin!" she cried.

I stared at the pregnancy test and looked at Megan.

"When you guys...mm. You know. Did he use...mm. You know?" I asked awkwardly.

"Every time!" she cried.

"It could be Chase's baby. Wait, who raped you again?" I asked.

"J-John." she said.

"Well, it could be John's baby." I said, a little bit of hope running around in my chest.

"Autumn. John raped me y-yesterday. There is no way I got pregnant after one day." she said.

Damn.

Suddenly, someone started banging on the door.

"Autumn! Let me in!" Justin yelled.

I unlocked the door and he ran inside.

"L-Lock it!" he yelled.

I locked it and turned around, my hands coming in contact with my hips.

He suddenly noticed the pregnancy test sitting on the counter.

"W-What is t-that?" he asked.

He looked over to Megan, and she nodded her head.

He looked at me.

I looked at him.

"A-Autumn, loo-"

"Save it." I said.

I looked to the ground and slid to it.

I couldn't look at them.

I was extremely disgusted.

I suddenly looked at Justin.

"Justin?" I said.

"Y-Yes?" he asked.

"Did you hear me scream your name earlier?" I questioned, picking my nails.

"Y-Yes, why?" he said.

"Why didn't you come rushing in, like I thought you would?" I asked.

"I-I was tied up in the other room." he said.

"Oh."

Why do I feel like he was lying?

I looked over to Megan and she half smiled.

I just stared at her.

"Why?" I finally said, after a really awkward silence.

"What?" they said together.

"Why. Did. You. Do. It?" I asked.

I wouldn't look at them.

Not even for a second.

The reason they did this to me was the dumbest reason ever.

"We were drunk. And, I don't know, I guessed I-I w-wanted more." Justin said.

"Well, that is the, dumbest, stupidest, disgusting, most horrendous reason I have ever heard." I said coldly.

I looked at Megan, and she wouldn't look me in the eye.

Same for Justin.

"I was always here, Justin. Did it ever occur to you that I missed your touch? I always told myself that, 'oh, no. Justin would never hurt me. He told me he loved me. He said he would never hurt me. He said I was the most beautiful girl in the world. He wouldn't ever hurt me. He is the most faithful boyfriend ever. All these pictures are photoshopped.' Never have I ever thought that you would do this to me. Never in a million years. I t-thought you l-loved me." I said, letting the tears flow this time.

"Autumn, p-please, let me finish what I have to say." he said.

"No way in hELL AM I LETTING YOU FINISH. I'M DONE JUSTIN, I'M DONE PLAYING THESE GAMES. And for you Megan? Never ever talk to me ever again. I'm done with you too. If you two want to be together, so be it. As for now, I never ever want to hear from you two ever again. After we get out of this mess, I'm moving out. Megan can move in. Never call me for help for this baby. Never ever call me saying, 'Autumn we are so sorry, please be the godmother?', because I will fucking hang up on you two. Fuck you both." I said.

I turned to face the wall and placed my forehead against it.

Autumn, you will go by what you said.

"Oh, and by the way. Justin, you don't know how many guys I pushed away for you. I pushed the one and only Taylor Lautner away because I loved you." I said.

"Loved?" he asked.

"Yeah, that's right. Loved."

*****

Oooh. VERY serious chapter.

I'm glad for Autumn!

YOU GO GIRL

Wonder what's gonna happen with this baby situation?

Wonder about Chase, and John?

Well, chapter 10 should be on, probably tomorrow, or later in the week.

Chapter ten will make your eyes pop out of your head!

Vote

Comment 
Follow me!

*Ashley*