Chapter Three

Elsa POV
3 days later

School was super boring today. We all had to go to the gymnasium. All Gaby & I've done was watch the popular kids, talk, or play on our phones. Aunt Stacie had, a business trip so im in charge. She left yesterday. Anna came home with her boyfriend & was making out with him, almost fucking on the coutch, so I sent him home.

After school, Anna had offered me a ride home, but I decided to walk my way to the house, decided to visit my special place that had let me clear my thoughts over the years.

About 15 minutes later, I stop by an abanded spark, that has caution tape across one end to the other end. People were told that many deaths had happen here, consiting of children, and some adults

I look left & right. I go here every once in awhile. The woods is behind it. I've heard0 ,people have went in there & never came out. I,'ve came out. Somewhere in these woods, there's a nice clearing with a pond. That is what I call my thought clearing.

I take off my black glasses, then bothering my eyes to much. I put them in my pocket, and just walk around.

I walk threw the woods until I hear a noise--I could've sworn it was someonw grunting. I just keep walking. Maybe just a deer. But I stop when I see a girl, looking close to the age of 13 against a tree, with a boy pinning her against the tree trunk. She's breathing loudly for me to hear.

The boys wearing brown torn pants, a royal blue hoodie & he has white hair. I re-look his clothes.. I gulp. He's that guy that was in the backyard when me and Anna were watching a mivie, thinking it was Charlie.

I get out of my trance when I hear the girl scream. Hes.. Sucking on her neck? So, dhes either a whore, hes raping her, or they are dating ficking eachother in the middle of no where. He then moves back & the girl falls to her knees. She's coughing hard. I pick up a rock & throw it at the boy. He turns around.

He has a liquid or something coming out from his mouth I see the girl run off. Is she ok?

The boy scans me up & down. He stops at my breasts. Pervert. I CALL RAPE!!!! His eye brows move up twice . He has to be a rapist. He then looks at me with his bright cyan eyes.

He then walks up to me. What happened to his orange eyes? I think to myself. The boy puts a hand on my heart. "You, should be afraid." He says, slowly. His voice is so hot, I'm not sure why,but it reminds me of Edward from Twilight. Maybe that's also why he's a rapist, so he can trick women with his damn voice, and FUCK EM.

He chuckles & bows his head. When he looks up, his eyes are a golden color, close to orange. I gasp.
"Whats your name sweetheart?" He says I gasp as he kisses my neck. I push him away.

RAAAAAAAPE! I scream mentally.

He laughs I just stare confused, his smile he has dies. "I'm serious, you should be afriad." "I am.." I say. "I'm afraid you are a rapist, and that you will fuck me till I can't feel my legs and shit." He chuckles & shakes his head. "No, I'm not. But, if you want, i could take you on, in that offer. " "... What are you..?" He shakes his head & chuckles.

"If i tell you what I am, you would be dead." "Maybe I want to die." I say .I do actually. But I'm afraid to leave Anna in this world alone.

"Trust me, you don't want to know what I am. I scare the fuckout of people half to death." "What, like Slender?" He nods his head toward me. "Even worse then Slender himself."

That's when I decide to ask, "What's your name?" He jsut smirks & sticks out his hand. "Jack Frost. You?"I gulp.

"Elsa, Elsa Arens.." "Nice to meet you miss Arens." I roll my eyes. That's when I decide to talk, "I've seen you before.. In my back yard. I seen you jump super high. How?"

"How? Cause, I umm.. My friends a scientist &, she wanted me to try her experiment." All I do is nod.

"So," He starts, "Why are you in the woods all alone?" "I'm not alone, your here." He just looks down & smiles. "I used to come here everyday," I start. "It gives me time to clear my mind." He nods.

5 hours later

Jack & I told stuff about eachother. He's not a rapist after all. My phone buzzes & I take my phone out of my back pocket, & answer.

"Hello?" 'Elsa, where are you?' It's Anna. "I'm just with a friend of mine," I say, & wink an eye. He smiles. 'Well, I sorta threw a party here at our place &... I need your help!' "You what!? Anna, I will kill you!" 'please, come Iill do anything to keep the party going.' "Fine. JUST BECAUSE YOUR MY SISTER!" Ok!

With that I hang up. I sigh.

"I guess I should get going. Hey, do you wanna go to my sisters party? Well, if your parents let you drink." He hesitates for a moment.

"I've never been out of the woods before." Wonder why. I grab his hand & my glasses fall out of my pocket. "You didn't tell me you wore glasses?" "Cause I look ugly in them." I say with a nervous laugh .He smirks & puts them on. I adjust them & smile. He then grabs my hand & we go out of the woods.

About 10 minutes later, we arrive at my home. I take a deep breath. I let go of Jack's hand. People are going nuts. Some are making out in cars, I hear loud music from the backyard where the pool is.

I guess I'm going in.. At least I have Jack at my side. Slowly, we both walk in & I'm grossed out of what I see. Rapunzle naked, dancing. I hear Jack laugh.

I guess some people will have a hangover.

1048 Words