Human World

"You said you would change me!"  "Eh, you didn't say what kind of change." 

"Ducking jackass!" I groan, and put on my shoes.

  "Where are you going?"  "Home."  "Let me take you.

I look at Jack, and mutter 'fine', he grabs.  A globe?

And says my street address.
He then pulls me close to him, and he walks with me three it.

I scream, as my face calls flat to the floor.

"Ooooh, you ok?"  I growl and sit up

"Im fine. Can you leave please?" Jack sighs, and leaves threw another portal.

All of a sudden, I hear my doorbell.

Who could that be? I thought

I go downstairs, and open the door to see..

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.

.
.

.
.
.
.Rapunzel and Merida!

"Oh, get guys. Come in!' I let them in, and boil some tea.

Bit later~ 

"Wow, Jack changed you?' Punzie is a wolf, while Mer is a vamp, I guess it's ok.

"Yea! One moment, I was laying on his bed, and then the next we fucked! I'm so mad at him! Why did he let me so this?!"

"'Cause he loves ya lassie!" Mer says with a smile. She might hate Jack, but she wants me to be happy.

"You know, we could juat go to my packhouse so-"

All of a sudden, there was a bang, making me fall on top of the couch.

"The hell?" We all turn around, and my eyes widen.

.
.

GUESS WHO SAY IS!.

PITCH.

A/N- Hey guys! Yea I told you I have writers block. I've been busy with school, and I'm getting lots of colds lately, I know it's stupid but I asked my mum, 'AM I DYING!?' She grounded me, and I regret it.

So since I'm busy with middle school and my trumpet, and meh cold, it will be awhile before I update. (And writers block)

If I didn't have writers block, the chapter would be longer and it would be closer to the second book- I mean.. uhggg... I said to much.

GalaxyGamer1020
Queen_of_Jelsa
Carmen_Frost
Roxas_Ventus
Jelsa_story_teller

Bye meh snowgies!

Vote comment follow Share