Revealing The Truth(last{truth} part)

Graduation~
Jack Pov

"And i now present the class of 2016!"

We all stand up & throw our hats in the air.

Oh,now i know why Hiccup has been jelly..It turned out Hiccs and Elsa were dating.

Yeah,they were.Now,they had broke up and Elsa is single.Im building the courage to ask her.

I dated Punzie for a few months before breaking up with her.

I smile to Elsa whos next to me.

She looks at me and smiles back.People are still chearing once i look around.i look at Elsa and pass one of my famous smirks.

She cocks her head to the side in confusion.

I walk a little close and pull her to me,where i lips meet.

I hear her gasp,but then sigh and put her hands around my neck.

I put mine around her waist.we keep kissing while everyones chearing.

We pull away for a breather.I smile when i see a blush on her cheeks.

"Your cute when you blush,heh."I say.That makes her blush deepen and i chuckle.

I hug her and she hugs me back.

I guess i can do it now..

I pull away and look into Elsas eyes.

"Ummm...Elsa..Will you be my..ummm--"all of a sudden Hiccup comes to Elsa and lifts her up.

Yeah,they are friends..

"Hey!I cant believe we graduated!"Hiccup says.

"I know right!I cant wait to get married and everything!"Elsa yells.

I hope im her lucky one.

Hicc puts Els down and more people come and go and that shit.

Graduation party~

"Hell yasss!Lets party!"Punzie says.Oh,shes not a bully anymore.Instead,shes with this guy named Eugene.But i call him Flynn.

Few hours later

Elsa and i are dancing right now.Shes not drunk at all.Im not either,cause i can only drink blood.

I watch as Elsa swings her hips in a sexy way.

She looks at me and smirks.

I fo in feont of her and pull her body towards mine, that makes oir bpdys touch.

I go to her ear and whisper;
"How bout we take this upstaires?~"I say seducivley.

She leans back and nods.

I pick her up bridal style, and run upstaires.Oh yeah,the partys at Hiccs house sooooooooo...Yeah.

I kick open a bedroom door and quickly close it.

I set Elsa on the bed,and start unbuttoning her shirt while our lips are connected.

I finally take it off,and she takes off my top.

She gets it off and makes me get close to her,and makes my face go inches from her breast.I smirk and take off her bra.

I attack her right breast and i hear her moan.

I take off her shorts and smirk at how wet she is.

"Its no fair."She says.I question her with a look.

"You need to take off your clothing.Not just your shirt."I smirk and take off my pants.

This,is gonna be fun.

Few days later~

Ok..Todays it..Im gonna tell her..She needs to know.. Shit,what if she leaves me?Hell,that cant happen.

It just cant.

I sigh as i go to her new home.She moved out of her Aunts.

She lives a few streets from me.I know,a vampire,living in a house when they should be in the vamp world.i just cant leave Elsa.

I sigh as i knock on her door.this is it.

I knock and my snowflake answers the door.She smiled and i smile back.

"Els,I need to tell you something." "Yes?"

"Come with me."She nods.
She stwps outside and i go to her back yard.

"Why are we back here?"

"Get on my back."I say. Without hesitation,she gets on,and puts her legs around my waist.everything will be ok Jack.

I then put her hands around my torso,and run at full speed,into the woods..

...The place we first met...

Once we get there,Elsa jumps off,with wide eyes.

"H-How did y-you--"She pauses before foing on.

"This has to be a dream."I bite my lip and shake my head.

"No,its not." "Y-You said you wan-wanted to talk?" Shes scared of me.

"Els,snowflake..You might not believe me,and you might leave me."I whisper, but just enough for her to hear.

She nods,scared as hell.I take a deep breath-even thoufh i dont have to breath-and release.

"Here goes nothing."I look into Elsas eyes and gently smile.I back up a few feet before saying.

"Im a vampire."

A/N-Yasss!JACK TOLD HER!!But will Elsa think its true!?!Would Jack have to prove it to her!!! Kill a deer dingus.sorry,i its what i call ppl when im bored.and im bored.

Well,thank you for reading THE BLOODSUCKER!Oh,its not over yet.Bit when it os,should i make a seqeal?
THANK YOOOUUU!