Chapter Seven

Jack

For some reason Hiccups been acting wierd when I'm around Elsa.Ever since the dance last week,if I hang around Els,he gets jelous..Wonder why..?

Eight now I'm walking Els home..I soghh..This is it..IIn gonna tell her..

"Els I-"

All of a sudden it starts to rain.
Elsa giggles & a smile plasters on her face.

Her hairs now damp & she turns to face me.She takes a step to me & hugs me.I hug back.

"Your warm."I say.She chuckles.

"When you feel my heat,look into my eyes,it's where my demons hide,it's where my demons hide,don't get to close,it's dark inside,it's where my demons hide,it's where my demons hide."

She sings really good.She pulls back from the hug & her hands go around my neck..I now regret when I was kissing her neck when we met.

Not my fault!She smelled sweet!I can't resit.I wish we could've met by normal people.Bump into eachother,say hi,& then become friends!

But that's not going to happen to a guy like me..A guy that's a vampire.

I'm out of my thoughts when I feel warm lips against my own.My eyes widen in shock.Then I realize it's Elsa..Her eyes are cloths & I feel the urge to travel my hands around her small waist.

I do so.I close my eyes & kiss back.A few minutes later she pulls back for air..She purses her lips & blushes.

"Sorry."She mumbles.

"It's alright."

"I wanted to tell you the truth of how I felt about you."She says.I smile.

She bites her lip & it draws blood.My eye twitches & I quickly wipe it away.

Time skip brought to you by Adam Sandler!XD

I dropped her off & said goodbye..But she gives me a quick kiss & closes the door.I smile as i ealk towards the woods.

I grab my pen out of my bag & w as about to press it until..

"Jackson Frost!Why did you kiss Elsa!?"I turn around to see...

Just so you know so you won't get confused,once Jack presses the button or whatever you call on the end of a pen,it turns into his staff.So he can take it wherever he wants..

BTW,who do you think it is?!I bet most of you think it's Hiccup..Just wait & see!!

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Carmen_Frost