Chapter Six

Elsa

"I want.."

"You want what,Hiccup?"I ask.What's he gonna say?

"I want..You to be my..G-Girlfriend..Will you?"My eyes widen in shock.

His..His girlfriend? "Why now Hicc?I mean,is it cause i don't wear glasses now & stuff?"

"No.I've always had a crush on you,Els.."I'm about to reply but in instead ask,

"What about Mer-Merida?"I stutter out. "I broke up with her."I blink just in case this is a dream..Nope.

I give his a small smile.
"Does that mean yes?"I bite my lip & nod.

"Yes!"He says & walks up to me cuppingbmy cheeks.He leans forward & presses his lips against mine.

Suddenly the door opens to reveal Anna & my Aunt..My Aunt?!She said she wouldn't be back for a few days!

Anna sees the romance before her & grins My Aint just smiles.

"See ya layer Els."Hicc says & kisses My forehead then goes out of the house.That was my first kiss..I blush.

"So,would you two like to know the surprise?"Anna & I squeal.She laughs & gets something out of her purse.

She hands a book or something.I raise my eyebrow.

"I was going to save it for your birthday but I'm sure your parents would want you to have them now."Wait what?!

"These were moms & dads?"She nods. "They wrote stuff in there for the both of you before they died.It's like a diary."I hug my Aunt.

"Thank you."I say.

Jack

"Please don't hurt me!"The 30 year old lady said.I smirk.I lean forward & bite her neck. She screams & falls to her knees.Good.

All of a sudden Hiccup comes into the woods. "Hey bro."He says.I just give him a grin. "You can have some blood in this chick if you want.She still has some."I say.

He walks over & his skin turns pale & eyes are red & he has fangs.He goes to the other side of the neck & bites it.I smirk.

Later

I knock on Elsas door.A girl that needs to loose pounds opens the door.Auburn hair & blue eyes.

"May I help you?"She asks. "Yeah,Is Elsa home?"She glances at the staircase I look past her to see Elsa in a beautiful blue length dress.It's strapless & she's wearing heels,makeup everything.Her hairs curled & flows down Her back.

Her aunt leaves & Elsa comes to the door. "Hey Jack.What brings you here?"She asks. "I uhh,wanted to check up on you."Wow Jack.Month verry smooth.

"Oh well I'm great." "Where are you heading?"I ask.

"Well,remember the so called school dance?"I'm going.

"What?!I totally forgot!"She giggles.Her giggles so cute..I blush.

"Do you even have antux?"I shakebmy head. "Not the formal rttpe,Elsa."I sdsay.

"Well,Anna boug ht a treerux for her boyfriend.Itbdoesnt fit him.Maybe you could wear it?"

"Is it here?" "Yeah.Come on, please?"I nodb& she smiles.

It feels nice.It's a charcoal black with a navy blue tie.I leave my hair messy like always.I come out of the bathroom & Elsa smiles.

"Wow,you look bnice."I nod. "I'm guessing we're taking your car?"She shakes her head. "My license expiered.Besides it's a nice evening to walk."

I nod.We exit the house & head to the highschool.

We get there & Elsa gets herself a drink.She comes back empty handed. "Do you want something to drink?" I'm fine."

"Come on Jack,I've never seen you eat or drink anything before.."She pauses & laughs.

"Its like your a vampire cause they only drink blood."I laugh along with her nervously.

"Do you want to dance?"She nods.I grab her wrist--then move my hand to her & entwine it together.She smiles.

I look to see Hiccup glaring at me,why?

Elsa & I dance all night long. This is the first time in my LIFE I've ever felt warm inside..Soon,I will have to tell her the truth
-------------------------------------------------

Heyo!Carmen_Frost here.Hope you guys love this chapter!Hope you do!In the meantime read my other books!I'm planning on writing another book called--wait till I make it & you'll find out!Love you snowflakes

Carmen_Frost