Chapter Five

Punzie

That bitch Elsa... Trying to mind control Jack 'cause she has no glasses anymore... Acting as if she is better then me... She's taking my popularity!I groan & Merida, my BFF look at me. "Ya alright, lass?" She asks. I give her a death glare.

"Does it look like I'm ok!? I mean, Elsa's trying to take our popularity!" Mer just shakes her head.

"Stop worrying, Punz! Atleast all the guys fell for you &-" I cut her off, "Not every guy, Jackie hasn't fallen for me yet." I say & groan .She rolls her eyes.

"Your friends with Elsas sister, Anna, lass, ur gonna have to get threw it one way or another." She says in her thick Scottish accent.

"I don't want to be friends with that asswhole," " then jus' be frienemies,"

My eyes wide & I plaster a smirk. "Great idea Mer! But miss. Fucktard wouldn't believe that I want to be her 'friend'." I say while quoting fine.

She sighs & shoos me off. I giggle. I guess I have a chance of getting my way after all.

Elsa

"Come on''I shout, as im stuck on a math problem. I don't even understand what it is! I groan. Yes, I'm smarter than Anna, but I haven't learned this yet. By all means, math was my weakness spot. Why not something like English, or maybe even History?

Why do you do this to me world!?

My Aunt comes home in a few days. She said she got Anna & I a SURPISE. I guess It's what she said on the phone. For all we know she might be lying. Not that I honestly care though.

The doorbell gets me outta my thoughts. I groan & stomp my way downstairs. I open the door to reveal.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hiccup!?

I bet most of you thought it was Puznie!(Or Jack)

Why the hells he here..? he never comes in a blue moon. I clear my throat. He smiles at me & I just give him one of my small nervous ones in return. I bite my lip & it draws blood.

"Umm, May I help you, Hiccup?
" I ask. He just nods. "May I come in?" I gesture for him to enter while moving out of the way.

I close the door & he sits on the coutch, and I sit next to him, blushing like a douche.

"Ummm, soooo would you like something to drink?" I ask. He just shakes his head. I bite my lip again so it draws blood.

"If your here for Anna, she's out with her biyfriend at the moment." I say, he jsut shakes his head.

"I need to talk to you." My eyes go wide. M-Me? But w-why?

"Why, Hiccup?" I ask. He takes my hand & gently squeezes it. I stare into his dark green eyes. I blink rapidly.

Then, he starts to say, "I want.."

I hope you guys like this chapter!What do you think Hiccups gonna say? IF you'd like, you can comment to see if your right of what! Love y'all!!* The video doesn't really matter in this chapter. But some will.*