Following who?

Previously on Salems School of Witchcraft and Wizardry For the Forgotten...

Picking up the letter Ron broke the seal and the letter started to scream.

"RONALD BILLIUS WEASLEY HOW DARE YOU STEAL THAT ITEM AND DESTROY ANOTHER SCHOOL'S PROPERTY YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. YOU'RE MAKING FRED AND GEORGE LOOK LIKE ANGLES RIGHT NOW! IF YOU STICK EVEN A TOE OUT OF LINE I WILL PULL YOU RIGHT OUT OF THAT SCHOOL! I HOPE THEY WOULD FORGIVE YOU BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY DON'T BECAUSE YOU WILL STILL BE IN TROUBLE WHEN YOU GET BACK HOME YOU HEAR ME?!" Mrs. Weasley's voice rang throughout the hall and it turned in the direction of the Salem's table, "Oh and I am sorry for what my son did please excuse his behavior," it turned back to Ron stuck it's tongue out at the embarrassed redhead and ripped itself to shreds.

As if they couldn't hold their laughter in anymore the whole Salems' table broke out laughing.

Third Person POV:

If everyone were to stop laughing for a bit they would have saw that Ron had shocking bright pink hair.

"Check out Weasel's hair," Micheal whispered.

"Who-" Draco managed to squeeze out in between his laughter.

"Mione, Neville, Fred, George, Lee, and I did," Micheal answered, "We slipped a hair dyeing potion into his shampoo this morning before he woke up and then came down here."

"I'm going to send each of you a picture later," Misaki said slipping her cell phone into her pocket before going back to her conversation with Luna.

Harry POV:

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey Harry what was all that san and sama thing about?" Mikey asked.

"It's a polite way to greet a friend in Japan I guess besides it's Mimi's little habit that everyone is used to," I shrugged.

"San is a way to speak with a friend and or someone you're familiar with," Mimi explained, "but never refer it to yourself it's also helpful to shorten that person's name so it would make more sense, sama is basically when you are talking to someone who is older than you are. Chan is used for female family members, children, or close friends. Those are only three ways but here's one that is really important. When you address someone who is in a higher grade or has more experience than you it's basically polite to end their name with senpai. For example Sofia-senpai can you pass the sugar?" Smiling Sofia passed Mimi the bowl of sugar, "but when addressing someone like a professor you should end their name with sensei."

"Thanks Misaki-sama," Mikey thanked smiling.

"You're welcome Mikey," she answered before going back to her conversation with Luna.

"Mi-chan," I called out digging through my bag, "mind if I borrow your phone for a sec I can't seem to find mine. Oh wait never mind I found it," I pulled it out from under my Defense Against the Dark Arts book.

"So how long have you know Misaki?" Draco asked out of the blue.

"Um about 5 years why?" I countered.

"No reason," and he went back to eating his food.

Rolling my eyes I check the time.

It's 8:45 already?, I mused then I headed outside to my first class of the day with Uncle Moony, which was Defense Against the Dark Arts.

Hermione POV:

"Hey Misaki which classes do you have?" I asked and she handed me her schedule. It said: