Chapter 9

3rd POV:

The following days were somewhat calm throughout the castle as groups of students made their way to their next classes while some *coughRoncough* complained on how they were hungry and wanted it to be lunch already. Outside where snow had begun to dust the grounds around the castle students in groups of 3 were seemingly fading in and out of the trees at the edge of the Forbidden Forest yet no one questioned them or even paid them any mind.

On board the Salems ship everything at first seems calm yet not one person but the students themselves can feel the unease, especially a certain green eyes wizard. He was constantly pacing back and forth in front of the fireplace in what seems to be a library while in a small couch off to the left of the fire two witches were fast asleep.

"Anything on the golden egg there Harry?" the Headmistress asked walking through the doors with a warm blanket in her arms. Gazing at the green-eyed teen in front of her as he shook his head, she can't help but wonder what the three were up too all night. Draping the blanket across the sleeping duo before glancing at the clock in the room.

Shaking his head the teen kept pacing back and forth as another student peeked his head through the door, eyes sweeping through the room before settling on the older witch. Rushing over they whispered something quickly, too quickly. This made Harry stop in spot as he made out some of the words in the message being delivered.

"...waiting... won't leave... urgently... ," the rest was lost as the duo turned and left the room, closing the doors behind them but not before Jake had slipped into the room. Seeing that the table near the fire was filled with books, the older boy simply transfigured a quill into an extra table and set the basket of food down on it.

"What happened here?" Jake asked and Harry responded with what he had managed to hear before the both of them looked at the doors that were previously open. Sharing a look between the two they made their way over to the double doors and tired to open them but they remained closed.

"Warded shut." Harry muttered, "Something's going on out there."

Following his statement the Headmistress' calm, voice suddenly was heard throughout the ship, "All students are to remain on board and no visitors are allowed only for today. This is only set in place as a precaution for the safety of all of our students. Thank You."

Sharing a look the two knew that they were thinking the same thing, 'Someone's trying break the wards around the ship.'

Remember ONLY Ron and his friends found a chink in the wards that allowed them to get through and they haven't told anybody about where it was.

~With the Headmistress~

They quickly warded the doors of the library shut before quickly strolling to the plank leading outside. As they neared both can clearly see Dumbledore's robes and the figure of James Potter. Dumbledore had his hands clasped in front of him head turning every so often as he studied the ship while Potter Sr. was standing off to the right, hands clasped behind his back. They stopped just outside of the duo's line of sight and the Headmistress raised her wand to her throat. Making sure that the wards prevented everyone outside the ship couldn't hear and made an announcement,"All students are to remain on board and no visitors are allowed only for today. This is only set in place as a precaution for the safety of all of our students. Thank You."

"Ah, Headmistress Uchinha good morning," Dumbledore greeted smiling, though the smile didn't quite reach his eyes. "I was wondering how things were coming along with the search," he gestured towards the Forbidden Forest where a large group of students seemingly melted from the shadows of the trees.