1

My name is James McVey, lead guitarist in The Vamps and a father of two, Elua and owen. Elua and Owens mum Aura became dangerously ill whilst giving birth to them, and after birth she dissapered and i have not heard from her or scene her, i miss her soo much as she is the love of my life, i'm guessing she went back to the wild to get treated by some good doctors.

Elua looks so much like her mum, she is shy around new people and a real daddys girl, whereas owen is sporty, doesnt care to express his feelings. Both Elua and Owen are twins.

We live in a nice house in an gated housing where my band mates Tristan, Brad and Connor live too. We all share a big garden which is put into good use on full moons.

As you may or may not have guessed we are wolfbloods.

'Dad tell us the story of how you and mum met.' elua said.

'Well, when we were younger we grew up together and were good friends, when she was 5 her and her family move and we lost contact, when i was 18 i got a record deal and after two years i desided i wanted to form a band, so i went on youtube and thats where i found your uncle Brad, we began to meet up and write songs and perform covers, then i got a friend request on facebook from your uncle Tristan who want more friends, Brad and I came across a video of him drumming in a competion when he was younger we continued to write songs and perform covers, and then we met your uncle connor, and thats how the vamps were formed.

We began to write our own songs and soon we were asked if we wanted to tour with mcfly. One night when we were performing i could sence your mum Aura was in the audience, every show we did on the tour she was there in the audience over the year i hadnt seen her i had a feeling she was the one.

The first time we came face to face was the signing for Can We Dance " 'whats your name?' i asked her 'Aura' she said me and the lads signed her cd and posed for a picture before i could say or do anything else she was being dragged away by security. 'what was that all about james?' tristan asked me 'that was Aura the one i told you about.' "