Author's Note

PLEASE READ BELOW!!

I know this isn't the kind of update you guys were hoping for, but I'm sorry that I haven't updated since 12-23-15 and today is currently 2-24-16. I am currently writing two books at once. I am editing and publishing this book while writing my other 1D book 'They're Dangerous'. It is so hard to find time in keeping you guys updated and satisfied with my ideas. It took me three months to get my most recent chapter up on 'They're Dangerous', it's insane! If you have any ideas for this book, DM ME!!! I have nothing for this book and I can use any ideas I can get! It doesn't have to be good, just any idea, throw them at me! 

xxHanna

P.S.

I am so sorry for the lack of effort I'm putting in. I have school, my birthday (in 2 days!), homework, and my relationship with my friends and boyfriend to keep. So I can only go on here in my spare time now unfortunately. Maybe during the summer and spring break I can update, but since those dates are so far away, don't take my word on it because I don't know yet. Once again, I'm sorry for disappointing you guys with this update but until I have an idea and time to write the chapter, read my other book 'They're Dangerous', it's also a 1D book so I hope you enjoy it as much as this one!

Love you all with all of my heart, xxHanna