C.E.N.T.I.P.E.D.E.

Flashback

Flashback

I stood on the end of the room with my tuxedo on and Chiron next to me. The rest of the seven, minus Jason(he was my best man), plus Reyna and Nico and Will sat on the benches in the small church.

Annabeth and I had agreed to invite only nine of the demigods.. A small undercover wedding.

I watched the flower girl (Piper) walk down the aisle and then the bridesmaids (Reyna and Hazel) and then.....

The woman of my dreams who had agreed to marry me.

She walked down the aisle gracefully. She had a genuine smile on her face as if the two wars hadn't even happened. Her grey eyes twinkled in the sunlight and she walked on the beautiful red rose petals which piper had dropped on the carpet that was the colour of a plum.

She walked right up to me with her flowers in hand and gave them to her father. (Oops, I forgot to mention that he was here too....of course he had to come. He was her dad!)

We both turned to Chiron and I whispered,"you look beautiful" into her ear.

Nico brought the rings and we said our vows.

"Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase, I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

I kissed her. This kiss felt unlike any other kiss we've ever stolen. One of new beginnings.

She looked at me with Happiness in her eyes.

"Percy Jackson, wake up."

"What?" I asked.

"You have to wake up, right now." She said.

"Wake up!"

I sat up straight and breathed heavily. I looked around in confusion. The room was white and there were scary looking tools on the table next to me.

I tried to get off the stretcher, but I realised that my hads and legs were tied to the bed.

What? Why was I tied to a bed in Tony's home?

Unless.....

I groaned out loud.

I never made it to my car. I remembered the dart and the man in black.

I started to panic. How long had I been asleep? Was Annabeth ok? Where was I? Was it day or night? I had no idea whether a month had passed or a few hours.

"Oh, I see that you are awake." Said a woman's voice.
I tried to struggle again.

"Don't even bother. It won't break. Not even thw Hulk would be able to break those shackles. "

"I am not the hulk. " I said groggily.

"Exactly. "

"What do you want?" I asked.

"We want to experiment on you. See what you can do, make you stronger."

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Oh, how rude of me! My name is Reyna. I work for a company called Centipede. Have you heard of that?"

"Of course I've heard of that. You catch guys with powers and amplify it, then you take it away and throw the people away just rotten food. "

"Wel, I don't know about the last two, but the first two are correct."

"Don't act like you don't know what you do here. I know what you're playing at and I will not fall for your childish games." I spat.

"Relax, I'm not going to harm you. So how about you just bite down on this rubber while I attach you to this machine."

"What machine? What are you doing? "

"Relax Mr Jackson, it'll be over soon."she put the machine over my head and plugged in some cablesl

"What?" I said as she shoved the piece of rubber into my mouth and she smiled.

"Alexander is going to be grateful for you. Hydra is going to be so much better with you as our puppet."

"No! Stop!" My voice was muffled as I yelled it.

"Hail Hydra." She turned the machine on and smiled.

I felt a searing pain enter my scull and....

I screamed.