This means war

As usual, Nat was right. Annabeth kicked my butt. The kids laughed when I lost my balance and fell, almost getting impaled with my own sword. Annabeth turned her back to me and said something to the kids. I took that a my chance to quckly get up and grab her from behind.
She almost squeaked in surprise when the point of my sword came around to her neck and I trapped her.

"That's a dirty move, Seaweed brain." She flirted.

I took my sword away. "Never turn your back against the enemy. I find it ironic that you did that, especially since you are the one who taught me that." I whispered that last sentence in her ear an kissed her cheek. The kids squealed.

"Thats the first rule. The second one is that you should never let your opponent distract you." I said loud enough for everybody to hear.

We were just about to demonstrate another duel when we heard a massive BOOM! I looked over to Thalia's tree and saw millions of monsters banging against the fence.

Dam. I was hoping to have more time. The sun hasn't even set yet. I guess monsters don't need to prepare for battle like we do. They just figure out their battle strategy then they attack.

"Percy, we need go. Now. Go help the Avengers. I'll go help Chiron with the armies." Annabeth told me.

"No." I said.

"Percy we don't have time for this. We need to lead the camp." She reasoned.

"Exactly. WE need to lead them. The two of us. Together forever. Remember? We won't be separated again. Never again. I wan be certain that this we will get through this together. No more talk about going our separate ways Ok? If we go into this battle, we go in it together." I took her hand. Her pression changed to a sadder one. As if she just realised that she'd forgotten our promise to each other.

" Ok." She kissed me.

The kids (whom I'd forgotten were there) cheered and I heard someone whistle.

"What are you guys still doing here? We have a battle to win!" I shouted and they cleared off. We joined the Avengers in the big house and we got ready for battle.

"How'd the duel go?" Tony asked, clearly amused.

" I kicked his butt!" Annabeth shouted, interupting herself as she talked to Natasha. Tony raised an eyebrow.

"There you have it." I answered.

"The people out there are going to get their butts kicked if we don't get out there." Bruce said.

"I agree. We'd better get out there if we plan on winning this battle." I said.

"Let's go kick those bastards' asses" Tony said.

Hey guys! Gh0stwr1t3r here.

So far, nobody wants a sequel on this book. But I am willing to wait a little bit longer for you, because I love you guys. I am actually considering a sequel. I am probably going to finish this book this week, but then I will not have anything to do (tries to ignore other stories that are glaring at me from where they stand) so I might start a new book. I love you guys. Thank you so much for all the support. You guys are the only thing that kept me writing and I am truly grateful for that. You guys helped me prove to myself that I can write a book and finish it. I've been trying for years. Now I am going to finish it. This week. I promise guys.

Keep voting and commenting. NEVER STOP BEING AWESOME!

Gh0stwr1t3r out!

(With lots and lots of love)