Beginning of the end

This is not the end of the book. There will probably be two more chapters after this. So don't give up just yet. I'm not finished. I just thought that was an epic picture.

Gh0stwr1t3r out!

Finally, all the monsters were slain and all we had to do was track Thanos down. The Avengers joined us. Steve and Nat was beaten up and bruised, but still standing and fighting. Bruce was still big and green, Thor was fine (not much of a surprise there)and Tony's suit was broken and making terrifying sparks.

" Uh...Tony, I think you should call an other suit for you. That one won't hold much longer." I said.

Gods, I hated seeing them in battle. Especially when they got hurt like Steve and Nat. If Tony didn't get an other suit soon, he would be the next one to look like that.

"Right! Hey JARVIS, can you send be a new suit? " he spoke up.

Within five minutes, I could see the pod of a new suit racing toward us. Tony took off his original suit and let the new one engulf him.

Ok. Now we were ready for the final battle. Other demigods gathered around us, probably wanting a inspirational speech, but not expecting to get one.

Which they didn't get. Thank the gods for that! Thanos would've crushed us befor we could finish our speech. So instead, I just yelled, " Greeks! Hit him until he stays down!" That seemed inspirational enough for them, because they yelled and charged at Thanos, spears and swords aiming at him.

" You stupid little pests! You really think you can stop me? Hah! I will tear each and every one of you apart. But that is only the beginning. I will enslave your kind and destroy your world." Thanos laughed.

His words still rang in my ears when the ntire camp and Thanos clashed.

Welcome to the beginning of the end.