epilogue

I paced outside the doctor's office.

Tony was in there. He had a heartbeat, but he hasn't woke up yet.

Will and Apollo were getting his scans. Sofar, Tony's scull was cracked, he had a collapsed lung and a few broken ribs.

I paced again. Annabeth was in a chair, crying.

"Percy, there was nothing you could've done. Stop blaming yourself." Annabeth said.

"We could've made him stay in the big house, we could've made him stay in the tower."

"The big house crumbled down. And if we hadn't called, we would all be crushed by now. He is a hero."

"No, he's the victim, Wise girl. If I'd been faster, maybe he wouldn't be in this situation." I paced.

"There is nothing you could have done, seaweed brain. Stop blaming yourself." She whispered.

"Who else am I supposed to blame? I hav to blame something aI can't blame you guys, you didn't call him in the first place, I did. It's my fault he's in this position." I broke down.

At that exact moment, Will opened the door.

"Percy, can I talk to you alone for a second?" He asked. I looked at Annabeth one last time before nodding and following will to his office.

"Percy, I have some good news and I have some bad news." He said.

"What's the good news?" I asked, my eyes on the floor.

"The good news is, that he is alive."

" And the bad news?" I asked, now looking at him.

" his scull is cracked and his lungs are collapsed. Which resulted in him falling into a coma. There's a chance that he will make it, but there's also a chance that he won't. But what matters, is that he is alive."

"So he's half alive and half dead?" I asked.

Will nodded.

After a while I stood up and walked to him.

"Will," I said softly, "can I trust you to do everything you can do to help Tony make it?"

"That's my top priority at the moment." He informed me.

"Good. I will be visiting every day until he wakes up. I am not going to give up on him" I said.

"Good. I will see you tomorrow, then" Will said.

I nodded and let myself out. As soon as the door closed behind me and I was around the next corner, I put my hand over my mouth and sunk to a crouching position where I quietly broke down crying.

Soon Annabeth found me and held me tight. Twenty minutes later, I stopped shaking and I let go of Annabeth.

We walked to the front door of the hospital together.

Where we were met by Nick Fury.

"Percy jackson?" He asked.

"Hello Fury." I said.

"How would you like to work for SHIELD?"

Hey guys, Gh0stwr1t3r here,

So this is how I end the book, but believe me, this is jus the beginning of our journey together. I still have promisses to keep and more books to write.
Wow. This is the first book I've actually finished. I must say, you guys are the only thing that kept me going. You are amazing. Thank you.
Your votes and comments really boosted it.
Now, my dear friends, i will continue with my tradition on this book for the last time
Keep voting and commenting and
NEVER STOP BEING AWESOME!

For the last time in this book,
Gh0stwr1t3r out!