The Eighth Member Of My Digital Escape

*Bryan's P.O.V*

Hey Johnnie! I think I have a idea!
"You never have good ideas." Johnnie joked. Haha, very funny. "But, what's the idea though?" Johnnie questioned. I think we should have another member of My Digital Escape! I yelled excitedly. "Are you sure that's a GOOD idea? " Johnnie said kinda worried looking. Yeah. All we have to do is look up some YouTubers, watch they're videos, found they're social media, text them on that social media, see if they want to be in My Digital Escape, and there's another member of My Digital Escape. Yeah, let's do it! But, where do we start?" Johnnie said. We can just tweet that we are trying to watch a different person on YouTube and don't know what to watch. "Ok. one second, I left my phone in my room." Johnnie ran to his room and I sat on the couch and put my phone out from my back pocket.  

       *15 minutes later*
"Bryan, someone already tweeted me a YouTube channel on Twitter." Johnnie said. I open the laptop and typed the YouTuber's name. Johnnie and I watched this girl's YouTube videos for 2 hours straight. The girl's name was Olivia. Olivia was really, really Hot. She was 18 turning 19, pastel purple hair, emo, and she lived in L.A. Olivia lived at least 20 minutes away from me and Johnnie. Olivia was perfect for My Digital Escape.