My Digital Escape meets Olivia♥

(Bold is Olivia♥) (italics is Johnnie♥) (bold italics is any member of My Digital Escape♥)

*Jøhnnie's POV*

I knew Olivia might wanted to kiss Andy but, I wanted to see if she would actually do it, and...she did..she fucking kissed him and I felt a little jealous. After the kiss Olivia looked at me with a why are you jealous look and I gave her a angry no reason look back. We played six more rounds, During those six rounds I kissed Andy and Ashley, Olivia gave Matt and Jinx a lap dance, and Andy did the same but to Olivia.

*25 minutes later*

When Olivia and I got back to the apartment every person in My Digital Escape was there. I totally forgot that they are staying here for a two week. MDE didn't notice we were home so we rushed to my bedroom and shut the door. "Oh my god! Was that My Digital Escape? "Yes, give me one second you can them." She nodded. I walked out of my room and Jeydon noticed me. "Hey Johnnie, where's Olivia? Bryan said you and her went out to a Black Veil Brides venue for hours. Jeydon smirked. "Oh yeah, Olivia can you come here?" I yelled. Olivia came in the room her phone with her headphones in not paying attention to anything around her. "Need something Johnnie?" Olivia said not up from her phone." Can you up from your phone please?" I asked. She looked up and smiled. "Oh hey guys!" Olivia took out her headphones, rolling them around her phone and pulled putting her phone in back pocket. Alex looked a little pissed of at sight of Olivia and noticed it. "Alex, can I talk to you for a minute? I know you don't know me but, I need to talk to you about something personal that only you can understand." Olivia explained. Alex just nodded walking outside and Olivia followed. Everyone looked confused including me.

Cliffhanger! I'm so busy with school and dates with my boyfriend Kyle♥
(♡Not Kyle David Hall♡)