A Day with Johnnie Guilbert and Bryan Stars

*Olivia's P. O.V*

When I got to Johnnie and Bryan's apartment so excited, I mean who wouldn't. I got to they're apartment, took a deep breath, and knocked. After while, someone finally opened the door. I smiled when I saw who it was.
*Johnnie's P.O.V*
When we got to the apartment, I got a text message from Alex.

A- Wanna facetime for two hours again♥
J- I can't! :'(
A- Y!?! :'(
J- I have a friend over for a few hours.
A- ohh, ok?
A- tomorrow than♥
J- I'll try!
A ♥ U!
J- ♥ U 2!

After texting Alex I heard someone knocking on the door. I look around the apartment to make sure it was clean. Afterwards, I checked, I opened the door to see Olivia. I smiled at her,she blushed than smiled. Bryan thought it was a good idea to take a picture. Olivia thought the picture was adorable and told Bryan to send it to her. "Hey guys, we should film some videos!" Bryan said randomly. "Yeah, actually that an awesome idea." Olivia agreed. Yeah, sure. I said. "We should do truth and dare video." Bryan said strangely. "I'm feeling darey, let's do it." Olivia said excitedly. Ok, that's cool. I said. I setup the camera and the lights. Bryan went to Twitter and told his fans he's filming a video with me and Olivia are doing the video with him and need some truths ands dares.

Sorry, cliffhanger. Sorry it's so short, I'm editing YouTube videos♥♥♥