The Big Johnnie and Alex Fight

*Alex's POV*

I was on Twitter and saw that Bryan tweeted he made a YouTube video with my boyfriend Johnnie and a girl named Olivia. The tweet had a link to the video so I decided to watch it. I got to the last dare and Olivia had the lasted dare. Olivia said that wasn't ready for the dare but, wanted to be funny at say the dare anyway. Johnnie and Olivia fell on the couch laughing and I did too. After all the laughing Olivia and Johnnie layed on the couch staring at each other. I was getting a little angry. After a minute Bryan told Olivia that her dare that she had to kiss my boyfriend.(Johnnie) I was so pissed off at this point. Bryan , you piece of shit. A few seconds of outer and inter shock they leaned in to kiss. I saw Johnnie take his hand and cup her face. They both licked their lips right before kiss. My blood was boiling. You can tell that Olivia and Johnnie were enjoying the kiss. After the video I called Johnnie. (Italics are Johnnie♥) ( bold is Olivia♥)

*ringing, ringing, ringing, ringing*

Hello?
Hey Johnnie, can we talk?
About what?
About the girl you kissed in Bryan's video that's all.
Ok, I know what you're thinking and yes I did kiss another girl but, I didn't cheat on you if think about it.
Johnnie, you kiss another girl! You can see that you and Olivia enjoyed the kiss in the video!
Alex, clam down.
Oh, don't you ever tell to clam down! You didn't say calm down when you were making out a different girl!
Johnnie, are you ready to go! We need to leave now or we are going to be late!
Ok, one second! Alex you're overreacting.
You know what Johnnie, I'll call you later. Enjoy your date.

HUNG UP

it's a cliffhanger. I finally wrote two in one day♥