Never Have I Ever Dares

(Bold is Olivia♥) (italics is Johnnie♥) ( underlined is any Black Veil Brides member♥)

*Olivia's POV*

I never told Johnnie that I know the Black Veil Brides members. I know them as best friends. As we were going upstairs I grabbed Johnnie's hand, he smiled. When got upstairs Andy Biersack noticed me, he smiled and started walking forwards me. When he got close to me he hugged me and I hugged him back with a smile across my face. "Hey Andy, I so happy to see you again especially the others." I said. "Hey Olivia! You know we love to see and talk to you anytime we meet. Andy replied. Johnnie looked really confused. I walked all the way in the middle of the back stage to see everyone, as I done that Matt and Jinx saw me and hugged me. They grabbed me picking me up from the floor. "Hey guys! Olivia is here with us!" Jinx yelled letting everyone I was there. Everyone saw me smiling. We all did a group hug together. Johnnie still looked confused about what was happening. "Johnnie come'on. We came up here for a reason." I said grabbing his arm pulling him all the way back stage. "I didn't know you knew Black Veil Brides like this." putting his hand on my shoulder. "Well, I do. Let's hang out with my friends who's the band we are love in with. I put my hand on his shoulder.

* 2 hours past with BVB*

"Hey guys, let's play "Never have I ever truth or dare!" Matt said.
If you didn't know"Never Have I Ever Dare" is a game when someone says a never have I ever and if you haven't done that never have I ever you to it as a dare or you have to take off a piece of clothing. "I love this game!" Johnnie and I said the same time. We all down on the floor in a circle. I was in the middle of Johnnie and Andy. "Who wants to go first?" Andy said. "I'll go first" Johnnie said. "Never have I ever wanted to kiss someone in this room." No one put their figure down. "All you guys have to kiss that person in this room."Johnnie laughed. I looked at Andy with a I wanna kiss you! Look on my face and he sent one back. We turned to look at each other. We to leaned to kiss each other as your lips touched he and I pressed them together and can I add that Andy is a really awesome kisser. The lasted over a minute. After we pulled away from each other I looked at Johnnie who looked jealous.

Cliffhanger! But seriously, Andy Biersack is a really awesome kisser♥