Alex and Olivia's convention

(Alex is bold♡) (Olivia is italics♥)

Alex's POV

Olivia wanted to talk to me and I have a feeling of what it's about. "What do you want?" I coldly. "I know you're pissed about me and how me and Johnnie kissed-. Olivia started babbling so I interrupted her. "Yes, I'm pissed because of you. You kissed my boyfriend and in the video you can that you and enjoyed the kiss." I explained. "Can I explain my so everything that's going on?" I nodded. "Thanks. Yes, I do have major feelings for Johnnie and I do want to date him but, I'm not a type of person who steals others girls boyfriends. I'm a type of person who help people deal with breakups and if the guy of the broken up relationship wants to date me I'll will give him to win me over. Alex, I have watched My Digital Escape since it all started and I always wanted to be your friend and I'm trying not to ruin that chance. You can have Johnnie but, if you guys break up and I'm there to help him though it and he wants to date me, we are probably gonna date. I really hope you understand that. Olivia started walking inside but, I grabbed her arms and pulled back outside. "I'm sorry. I just got pissed off seeing my boyfriend kiss a girl that isn't me. Now, I'm angry at myself because finally met you and talked to you and I called you a bitch, whore, and a slut, and I should've done that. " "It's okay Alex, don't be so down on yourself. You were just sticking up for your boyfriend. Now, let's tell the others were going out for ice cream." Olivia said. "Who planned the ice cream part?" I asked confused. "I did, so let's go tell the others." "Okay." We smiled. I can't wait be best friends with Olivia. I judged her too quickly. Now, I know I can trust her with anything.

AND THAT'S HOW THE COOKIE CRUMBLES♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥