Chapter 6

You walked into the 'members only' room in the back of the shop. It looked like a place where most staff would hang out or chill. You noticed the door was unlocked, you made a -__- face and shook your head at how careless the people were in this place. So you apparently lock a whole store but not your staff room where private and secret things can be held in you thought sarcastically in your head and you rolled your eyes. You held the doorknob and twisted it, pushing it open. 

As soon as you opened it. The number one thing that caught your attention were the many colorful posters and banners that hung up on the walls.  You shook your head and you looked around a bit more. That's when you saw it.

'Bingo'  you thought as you ran up to a video game machine. You ran a finger across its screen. You then remembered the video game you found in the box outside. 'Maybe I can use this to play that game? ' You quickly stood up straight and ran out the staff room and dashed towards the box that held the old game that you left near the front register. You carefully picked it up and went back into the staff room and placed it in front of the gaming machine. You opened the box, once again ignoring the 'please burn sign' and carefully lifted the game out and placed it in front of you.

Majora's Mask

'Huh... Weird name.' You thought. 'But then again, you don't judge a book by its cover, so I guess you shouldn't judge a game by its name?'  You opened up the game and connected it to the gaming machine. With the wires plugged in the the on button turned on and a single controller in your hands, you were ready to play.

"Alright." You said smiling. You were getting pretty excited. You didn't know what was to come, but you were ready for whatever it was going to be. "Time to start." You pressed 'start' on the game screen with a button on the controller, and watched as the screen shone and huge colors lit up the room. You were amazed now, this was going better then you thought it would! You went through the game and clicked a file which read 'new file' and began.

~~~ time skip to when you play the game, I'm skipping this because I don't know how to play Majora's Mask XP ~~~

Alrighty then, now you had five masks, and a cool looking sword. Right now you were running through a town (I'm just gonna make up the settings of the game at this point because I have absolutely NO idea what's in the game...) and there were many villagers walking around and doing whatever.

Suddenly the screen froze. You raised an eyebrow in confusion. "What the heck?...." You muttered. You gently banged the side of the screen, hoping for some sort of reaction. It seemed to work, cause after a few seconds the screen went back to normal. But there was something off about it....

Your eyes flew up. 'Why is it night time all of a sudden?'I could've sworn it was day time in the game.' You decided to leave it, thinking that might be how the game goes. You continued walking in the game, and saw an old man on a rocking chair outside a shop. You decided to go over to him, and once you did your character, which was who you soon found out was named Link. Pretty soon you and the old man began to talk. Both of yours speeches appeared on the screen below in subtitles.

Link (this is you) : hello sir

Old Man: who are you!?

Link: my name is Link sir

Old Man: no your not!! Your just some idiotic little girl!!