Chapter 7

Sorry for not updating in a while bros
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Okay okay okay.... Get the game.... And get the heck out of here....'

You could see the red and blue lights from behind the window from a distance. You quickly grabbed the game and placed it back in its box. Picking it up, you ran to the back doors of the shop from where you had entered and slammed it open, running out in the process. You ran out further and further in the alleyway until you were sure that you were in a safe distance from the police.

You paused in your running, panting a little bit as you turned around, from the distance that you were, you could see police cars surrounding the shop, police men and women visible as they held something in their hands, guessing that they were guns, you decided not to stick around and walked away.

'Where am I supposed to even go?' You wondered, but then made an 'oh' face when you remembered. You took out the piece of paper that that weird boy in the game had printed for you. Placing the box gently on the ground, you opened up the folded paper and looked at the map printed on it. You skimmed through it briefly and looked at where you were supposed to leave the box at. Your eyes widened at where the mysterious boy told you to drop him of at.

"....... Slender Woods??......"

You've heard about it, but you've never been there before in your life. But what didn't make sense to you was why it was that place that the boy wanted to be left at, what would he do there?

You sighed. 'I can't just question a game now can I?'  You looked at the map again and realized that it would take at least an hour of walking to reach Slender Woods. You memorized the directions of the map in a few minutes, tucked it back in your pant pockets, picked up the game and went on ahead walking.

~~~ time skip to when your there ~~~

Never have you felt so dead. 'I'm never walking again' you think to yourself as the box felt like a hundred kilograms in your arms as you dragged your feat forward. Upon sighing in relief, you panted and mumbled to yourself, "Finally.... pant .... Here...."

You looked up and took a good look at the oh so famous Slender Woods. You've heard rumors from many saying that if you ever enter the woods, you never come back out again. There were even some rumors that there are murderers and wild animals out there that can kill you in an instant if you go deep in the woods. There were even some who claimed to see a strange human like creature dessert in a black suit. They said that he had no face and that he kidnaps little children, and once he does they are never found again.

'Luckily I'm not a child' you thought grumpily as you placed the box down by the foot of the forest. Along a step back, you looked at the box then back up at the woods.

It was so gloomy and the woods just looked so.... Dead.... The trees were all skinny and damn were the tall. There was a pathway made of dirt and gravel that led deep within Slender Woods. You could've sworn you saw a piece of paper on a tree in the distance.

The wind blew furiously out from the woods and rushed into you like a hurricane. The wind pushed your hair back and you had to look away because the bits of dirt from the woods were coming in your eyes. When the wind stopped, you quickly removed then from the front your face. You sighed and looked back down at the box that held the weird knocked out game.

"Well......" You said as you scratched the back of your neck. "I guess this is goodbye...."

You turned to walk away, but as soon as you took a few steps back, you felt something hard hit your head. You let out a cry in surprise and slight pain as you stopped in your tracks and rubbed the back of your head. "The heck?......." You said as you turned around, surprised to see that the box was no longer there. Your eyes widened. 'How did the box just disappear?!' You looked down to see what hit you. It was a-

"Gaming console?........" And it had blood on it?! You sighed and picked it up and held it close to your chest. You were surprised to see a note taped at the back of the console. You raised an eyebrow.

Thnx 4 the save babe~ ;)

You frowned at the note. "I swear that guy." You said as you shook your head. You looked back at the woods one last time before turning around and walked back 'home'.

~~~ time skip to when you reach back to your cell ~~~

You pushed back the rock and placed the bloody console along with the bloody knife and balloon. You quickly covered it with the rock, because you could hear footsteps coming in your direction. You quickly scurried to the back of the cell and pretended to be asleep as you layer down on the hard ground. You quickly closed your eyes.

You could hear the cell doors opening and someone breathing loudly. You heard something crashing not far from you, you guessed what ever nutcrack was there he probably threw a beer bottle at you and missed cause of how drunk he probably was. You heard him curse. "Huh.... Piece of fucking trash..." He mumbled loudly as he walked back out the cell doors, slamming it in process, not caring if you woke up from your so called sleep.

You released the breath that you didn't know you were holding and sighed with relief. You moved around and tried to make yourself comfortable on the rough ground and layer your head down. You thought about your day....about the store... The weird game called 'Majora's Mask'... And the boy who was stuck in it....

Huh..... You thought as you closed your eyes, a hint of a small smile on your face as sleep took over you... I never got to know his name...

"I'm home!"

Silence filled the big house as the dead spirit walked in, box that held his game in hand as he walked through the front doors of the big old house.

The boy walked in the big living room, and saw a few of his friends lounging around on the sofas, some watching TV, some fighting.

"Hey fellas." The boy said as he got all their attentions and smirked at them. "I met the chick......I gotta say." He let out a whistle. "Hot as hell man."

The clown laughed and the Jeff just stared at him, his smile widening if possible. "Told ya." He said as he leaned deeper into the couch and placed his hands behind his head.

Ben chuckled as he walked away and towards the stairs that led to all the bedrooms upstairs.
Ben smirked to himself as he walked deeper and deeper into the house.

"Let's see how long this one survives the game."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dun dun duunnnnnnnn XP
Hoped you guys liked this chapter.... And please give a like.

-TheillegalContractor