Chapter Two (EDITED)

Do Kyungsoo's Point of View

"Hi Kyungsoo," my mind went blank when he said hi,  if Baekhyun didn't elbowed me I probably looked like an idiot in front of Kai. Kim Jongin, goes by the name Kai, his chinky eyes looked at me and flashed his pearl white teeth, his hair is disheveled which it makes him handsome. I shook my head again.

"Uh, hi Kai. H-happy birthday," after I greeted him I avoided his intense gaze, for goodness sake Kyungsoo, what's with the stuttering? Everyone cheered at Kai, thank goodness, that was really awkward. It's his birthday today and he's going to throw a party later at the school grounds. His family owns the Academy, I think only the WCA students are invited.

"I heard you'll go to my party later? So who is going to fetch you later?" I looked at him and he smiled shyly, why does everybody always asked me that? "Maybe I'll go by my own? The dorm is just near the Academy, so why bother?" I answered him, "But the party will start at 8 pm, it's already dark that time," I swallowed the lump of my throat when he stared at me.

"Well, I can---" I was not able to finish what was I about to say when he cut me off.

 "No. It's dangerous, I'll fetch you later at 7:30," my eyes widened at his remark, I looked around and I noticed everyone was looking intently at us, I shook my head.

I was about to decline his offer when Taehyung suddenly appeared beside me, he put his left arm around me, "Hey Kyungsoo!" I looked at Kai and I noticed he glared at Taehyung. 

"Taehyung," Xiumin called him with a warning tone, Taehyung laughed,  "Hey chill! Kyungsoo, I'm going to fetch you later. Okay? Bye!" then he stormed out of the room leaving me dumbfounded and hearing the others cursing at Taehyung.

Kim Jongin's Point of View

I clenched my fists when I heard Taehyung, is he dumb? What is he doing with my mate?! I already warned him, I already warned them that Kyungsoo is my mine! Didn't he understand that?!

"Calm down, Kai. Kyungsoo will find out if you'll not restrain yourself, you don't want him to find out about you this early, right?" Chanyeol said through my mind, I huffed and sat down on my seat.

"Kyungie! Don't mind Taehyung, Kai will fetch you later. Okay?" I heard Baekhyun told Kyungsoo, I will make sure that I'm the one who'll fetch Kyungsoo. I'll never let that pup lay his filthy paws to my mate.

I looked back and watched Kyungsoo laughing with Baekhyun, Do Kyungsoo is a transferee here at the Academy, the first time I saw him, I already knew that he's a human, an ordinary human.

I was on my wolf form and I was in the forest with Chanyeol looking for some deers, I was changing into my human form when Chanyeol stopped me, when he said there was a human at the grounds I quickly ran as fast as I could towards the Academy since humans were not allowed in the Academy, it's dangerous for us and for him/her.

I stopped from my tracks when my nose caught something sweet, it had a mix of vanilla and strawberry, its sweet like...

My eyes widened when I realized, I kept on sniffing the air and I stopped in front of my Father's office. When I opened the door, his doe eyes met mine. He's so gorgeous when I first met him. 

Everyone was shocked when I told everyone that Kyungsoo is my mate, everyone got mad and they didn't accepted it at first. I warned everyone not to touch a single strand of hair on Kyungsoo's body or else, I'll kick them out or I'll make their lives a living Hell.

I didn't noticed that I was looking at Kyungsoo for a quite long, "Hey dude, don't stare at Kyungsoo like that, you'll creep him out." I looked at Chen who is sitting beside me, I slightly punch his arm. He just laughed then I noticed that Kyungsoo is looking at me, I smiled at him, and he averted his gaze. I smirked.

I looked at him again, he's really beautiful. My other form pushes me to claim him already but I've been trying so hard to restrain myself upon doing that, he still doesn't know about us, he still doesn't know that he's going to school with werewolves.

He really have those big eyes that gets even bigger when he's shock, his scent is so good, that heart-shaped lips when he smiles,  and his gestures makes me fall for him really hard. It's too early right? But I don't give a damn, I love him and that's it.

"Hey everyone! Hi Kai!" I quickly turn my head at the door when I hear that voice, darn not again! I gave Krystal an annoying look but she didn't noticed it, instead she quickly ran to me and wrap her arms into my arm. I looked at her annoyingly.

"Hey babe," she seductively greeted me while leaning on my shoulder, "Hey! What are you doing here? This isn't your class!" Baekhyun asked Krystal but she just shot Baek a get-lost-look, he was about to say something when Chanyeol pulled him into his lap and whispered sweet things, "Calm down baby, Kyungsoo might notice, you're almost changing a while ago," then Baekhyun calmed down, a bit? I consciously looked at Kyungsoo, he's looking at Krystal's arm wrapped around my other arm.

"Krystal, our professor will be here soon. Get off me," I shrugged her off but she just pouted and gave me that pleading look, Inrolled my eyes, "I'll just want to sit  your class. Just for today!"

I was about to disapprove her when our professor for our next subject came in. We greeted him then he slightly bowed at me, I nodded at him then he told us to sit down. 

He noticed Krystal but he ignored her existence, well I can't blame him, everyone at the pack didn't like her, well she's the pack's slut.

Krystal continued clinging into me while our professor is discussing the lesson but it was interrupted when Kyungsoo raised his hands, "Yes Mr. Do?" he stood up, "Sir, I'm not feeling well. May I excuse myself?" our professor looked at me then back to Kyungsoo then he nodded. I immediately looked at Kyungsoo while he's fixing his things and he stormed out of the room.

I quickly raised my hand, "Mr. Gonzales, I'll just follow him, you can continue the discussion." I told him and looked at Kris "Please stop Krystal if she'll follow me, Kyungsoo shouldn't be alone." I told him through my mind then he nodded. I quickly ran outside and followed his scent.

His scent's getting stronger when I was walking towards the Academy's big tree, I saw him there sitting by the big root and watching him while he was pulling some grasses. I laughed at such sight.

I quickly approached him and sat beside him, "If those grasses have mouths? They'll already said they're hurt, " he quickly stood up when I talked, "K-Kai, what are you doing here?" I shrugged my shoulders, "I'm not feeling well too, actually." Then I looked at him and smile, the shock is still evident on his face. He averted his gaze as he sat down and the redness of his cheeks didn't escaped me. I chuckled and feeling the cool breeze hitting my hair.

Silence enveloped us, I cleared my throat and I face him "Hey, why are you so quiet? Do you feel uncomfortable?" I asked him. He didn't answered me, he's just looking at the grasses and shrugged his shoulders, So is he comfortable or no? 

I didn't talk, instead I listen to the heartbeats of his heart. It's fast.

I was busy listening to it when he suddenly stood up and gather his things, "I  need to go. You should too, your girlfriend might be looking for you," he said and quickly turn his back at me and ran.

Wait, girlfriend? I don't have a girlfriend!