Chapter 9 (EDITED)

Do Kyungsoo's Point of View

I wrapped my arms tightly around Kai's waist, and I buried my face on his firm back, "I don't hate you, you're too beautiful for me to hate you, Kim Jongin," I mumbled and I let out a sigh, then he turned around and his strong arms were hugging me back. I smiled against Kai's chest, "I thought you'll turn your back on me, Kyungsoo," I shook my head, "Why would I do that?" I pull my head up to look at him, "Why would I do that to you? Why would I run away from my mate?" I said then I smiled.

Shock was evident on his face, "Wha—" I was not able to finish it because Kai hugged me very tight, "I love you so much Kyungsoo," He said and I loosen my grip around his waist, I raised my hand to reached for his face, "I know," I started and I smiled, "and I love you too Kai," then I let out a grin.

Of course I do love this man I'm hugging right now, I'm just in denial about my feelings for the past week.

I was startled when he held the white cloth on my cheeks, "That's better," he smiled, I was confused and I touched my left and right cheek, "No more scar, how could this happen?" I asked Jongin, "It's a special paster, Lay and Suho made it," Kai said and I nodded.

I panicked when he suddenly leaned down, "Hey, what are you doing?" I slightly pushed him away from me but he tighten his hold around my waist, then I caught him, he blushed.

"Can I kiss you?" my eyes widened, "What?! You just— I mean we just confessed each other's feelings then you want to kiss me?!" my eyebrows furrowed when he suddenly laughed, "I'm just kidding!" he said and he laughed again, I pouted and I pushed him away from me.

I let him laugh his ass out, when he calmed down I walked towards him and I hugged him again, "Can I ask you something?" he hugged me back and he hummed in response, "Can I see you? In your wolf form?" I bit my lower lip as I buried my face on his chest, he slightly pushed me away from him and he held my chin to look up, "Are you sure?" I nodded, he kissed my hair and inhaled my scent, "Then turn around," and I did.

"Kai?" I called him but he didn't respond, "Kyungsoo," my ears perked up when I heard that voice again inside my head and I recognized it, and it's Kai's, "Kai?" I turned around, my mouth gaped open when I saw that wolf who protected me from that man, a big brown wolf, his red eyes were looking at me, I knew that he's smiling.

I walked towards him and I reached my hand out to ran my fingers to the wolf's thick fur, then I looked into his red eyes, "You're so beautiful," I whispered the wolf let out a heavy sigh, "Are you referring to yourself Kyungsoo?" I smiled at his remark, I stared at his red eyes, "So...you own the eyes that I saw that night," I touched his snout, the wolf nodded. He leaned down then he starts licking my face, "What the—Hey Ka-Kai stop! Wait!" I squirmed but he kept on licking my face, I tried to stop him but I fell down on the floor and now this big wolf is on top of me.

"What's with the shouting in he—Woah!" that's Luhan's voice, "What's wrong Lu—Oh my!" and Baekhyun's, I looked at the wolf, "Get off me Kai" he shook his head, he leaned down and licked my cheek, "Come on~" I cooed, he whined and he went off me.

Kai glared at them when I sat beside him, "I told you to leave us alone for a while," he said with a firm voice, Luhan and Baekhyun rolled their eyes, "Leave you alone and let you to have sex with Kyungsoo," Luhan said and he raised his eyebrow, I blushed at his sudden remark, "Yeah and make Kyungsoo pregnant," my eyes widened at Baekhyun, "Sex?! Pregnant?! I'm a guy for Heaven's sake! I don't...I don't have—"I was stopped by the laughs of Luhan and Baekhyun, "It's possible Kyungsoo, there are rare cases of males getting pregnant," Luhan said, "Yeah, and besides you don't want to give Jongin some pups? Don't you want to be a parent?" he asked.

"It's too early for us to have sex and Kyungsoo to be pregnant, we're still students." Kai said who is so quiet a while ago when Luhan and Baekhyun mentioned those, "But Kai, you're hea—" Kai stopped Luhan but raising his hand, "I know Luhan but please not here," I was about to ask them what they are talking about when the others stormed inside the room, "What's with the atmosphere here?" Chanyeol asked and he sat beside Baekhyun, he gave him a peck on his cheek.

"Well Kyungsoo and Kai were on the floor and Kai was on top of Kyungsoo, " Baekhyun said.

"NAKED?!" my head snapped to Sehun, "I'm in my wolf form you stupid," Kai hissed, Sehun just shrugged his shoulders as he took a sip from his bubble tea.

In the middle of our conversation, Kai stood up and he exited the room, "What's with him?" Kris asked, "Luhan opened a sensitive topic for Kai," sensitive? I looked at Baekhyun, "Sensitive? Why it is sensitive to Kai?" they glanced at each other and they all shook their heads in unison.

I followed Kai outside the room, "Kai?" I called out but he didn't answer, "Kai?" I called again, "I'm here," I followed where his voice came from and he's on the balcony, "Why did you left the room? We're having fun and you just...left." I said as I slowly went beside him, he shook his head, I frowned.

Silence enveloped us for a minute. Minutes passed, he didn't talk, I think he doesn't want to talk about it, "I'll just...go back inside," I said.

I was about to leave the balcony when he stopped me by pulling my arm, "No. Stay here." He pleaded, I nodded my head slowly.

"Is there something wrong Kai?" I asked him and again he shook his head, "It's just...pack business and I'm worried about how I will handle the Academy for three days," my forehead creased, "Father will be out of town, I don't think I can handle these Kyungsoo," he said while looking at the view, "Running a pack is hard," I just listened to him, "Pack meeting here, papers here, etc.! And... and..." my eyebrows furrowed when he can't continue what he's saying.

"And what Kai?" I asked but he shook his head, he lifted his head up to stare at my eyes, "And I love you Do Kyungsoo," he smiled and I can't help to smile too at his sudden remark, "Hey, if there's a problem at the pack, you can ask for help, I can lend a hand," I said, he caressed my face and I leaned to his touch and then he pulled me for a hug.

I felt him kissed my hair and he took a lungful of air, as if he's inhaling my scent, "I don't know what to do without you," I hugged him back, and I nodded my head.

I looked up and I tiptoed to give him a peck on the lips, "You have me, you have us to help you Kai," I smiled, he's face was mixed with happiness and confusion, of course I was the one who kissed him first, I just suddenly remembered his request a while ago, I refused at it. He smiled back and he hugged me.