Chapter 7 (EDITED)

Third Person's Point of View

Kyungsoo woke up with puffy eyes, barely seeing anything. He's been crying all night confused why he was crying, Luhan and Baekhyun, which was Kyungsoo's dorm mates looked at him with a worried face. Kyungsoo pulled himself up off to his bed, the two looked at Kyungsoo while he's on his way on the bathroom. Luhan shook his head while gripping his chopsticks tightly, "This is all Krystal's fault," he started, Baekhyun looked at his blonde haired best friend, chewing his food "You heard Kyungsoo's faint sobs last night right?" he continued asking Baekhyun, the brown haired guy nodded, "Of course, who couldn't? Why did Kai let that slut cling into him? He didn't thought of the consequences! Kyungsoo will be so sensitive because Kai already marked him, the pull's getting stronger each day!" Baekhyun whispered.

They were startled when Kyungsoo went out of the bathroom, he again lied down on his bed, and he pull the covers up to his chest, "Hey Kyungsoo, we have class today. I thought you took a bath," Luhan said but Kyungsoo turn his back on them.

 "I know, I won't go to class today I'm not feeling well." He said in a low voice, Luhan and Baekhyun looked at each other, "Okay, well at least eat your breakfast first—"Baekhyun was cut off, "I'll eat that later, just leave it there." He said with a low voice, Luhan shook his head.

Baekhyun and Luhan went off to the academy, leaving Kyungsoo at the dorm. The two were quiet while they were on their way to the academy, "Luhan-sunbae! Baekhyun-sunbae!" they were shock when Jimin was running towards them, "Woah Jimin, what's with the rush?" The orange haired guy looked at the two, "The Dark Shadow pack is here, they're at the school grounds right now," Jimin said and he trembled upon mentioning the rival pack's name.

Luhan and Baekhyun immediately went to the school grounds.

When they arrived at the school grounds, their eyes widened in shock when they saw the WHOLE Dark Shadow pack was here, at their territory. The distance between the Dark Shadow and White Crescent pack was only a few meters away. They immediately run towards the side of their mates.

 "He hurt Kyungsoo, he stepped his paws inside my  territory, and he even caused trouble here, that's the reason why I killed your weak Alpha." Kai said through his gritted teeth, the Beta growled loudly, "Just because he hurt your human mate, you shouldn't have killed him!" Baekhyun tugged Chanyeol's shirt, "What's happening baby?" Chanyeol looked down at Baekhyun, "They're declaring a pack fight, and this is for their Alpha they say, a revenge for killing Jiyong," Chanyeol muttered, the brown haired guy furrowed his eyebrows.

"No, I'll not fight." Kai said in a firm voice, everybody at the pack isn't shock for Kai's announcement, this is already usual for them, if nothing's wrong they'll not fight but if there is then blood will scatter all over the place.

 "No fight?" the Beta, Taeyang, asked Kai again, the latter nodded, "Well, let's see if you'll not fight with this," Taeyang turned his back at Kai, eyebrows furrowed when he caught a familiar scent.

 "Bring him in." Taeyang ordered, Kai growled when he heard a small voice, "Hey! Let me go!" one of the pack members is dragging Kyungsoo in front, Kai clenched his jaw, everyone at the pack was shock on Kyungsoo's situation, bruises all over his face, and a cut on his lower lip, Luhan and Baekhyun cannot believe this, they just left Kyungsoo a while ago and this happened "Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun, Luhan, Xiumin, Lay, and Tao was ready to get Kyungsoo but they were stopped by Kai.